News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hey Phil, got any new poll results?

Started by Razgovory, November 08, 2012, 09:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Phillip V

Perhaps the only election of note coming up is Virginia Gubernatorial in 2013 and then mid-term Congressional elections in 2014.

derspiess

Act like you've been there before, Raz.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2012, 09:10:12 PM

Been where? :goodboy:  I am a noble soul, in fact, I volunteer once a week at the hospital emergency room as an insult comic.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2012, 09:10:12 PM

He can't just hand it to the ref, can he?  He's got to break out the Sharpie and pom poms on the star in the center of the field.

katmai

Why you gotta dis T.O.?
Just cause he had good enough taste not wanting to go play with Boller. :rolleyes:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Reverend Ray would've beaten his ass by the 2nd quarter.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Phillip V

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would start out as a dominant favorite in the 2016 Iowa caucuses if she chooses to run for president, a new poll finds: http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/11/exclusive-clinton-would-dominate-iowa-caucuses-ppp-149064.html

Clinton takes 58 percent of the Iowa vote in a hypothetical presidential run. Vice President Joe Biden trails far behind at 17 percent, followed by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo at 6 percent and Massachusetts Sen.-elect Elizabeth Warren at 3 percent.

2016: Hillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Phillip V

A majority of Americans want Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2016, according to a poll released Wednesday showing the former first lady and senator is more popular than ever before.

An ABC News/Washington Post poll showed 57 percent would back a Clinton run for the presidency, and only 37 percent would oppose one. Two-thirds of Americans have a favorable opinion of Clinton, and only 28 percent have a negative opinion. An even higher number, 68 percent, approve of her work as secretary of state.

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/new-york-poll-hillary-clinton-not-andrew-cuomo-in-2016-84610.html