NFL Week 10: Obama's America Brings Hope, Change, Big Spreads

Started by CountDeMoney, November 08, 2012, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 11, 2012, 05:14:36 PM
No, nevermind.  I just can't manage to watch a CFL game on a day when they're playing in the big leagues.

That would be incredibly gay, not to mention Canadian.

Hockey, maybe.  CFL?  Ick.  That's like watching Dartmouth versus Penn when Alabama and LSU are on.

CountDeMoney

sbr

Alex smith is out for the rest of the game too.  Kapernick to the rescue.

Neil

QBs getting concused?  Expect a rule change, stat.  Sacking the quarterback will now be illegal.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Nick Foles had a pretty rough day at the office.

Good news is, this is one more coffin nail for Andy "What's-A-Running-Game-Quarterbacks-Are-Supposed-To-Be-Murdered" Reid, whose reign has gone on long enough.

CountDeMoney

Niners shanked the game winner.  I think Harbaugh just ground his molars into dust on that one.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 03:26:06 PM
Damn, derspiess must've been sending the bench the right photos today  :lol:

And to think, I was worried about starting Andy Dalton on an Aaron Rodgers bye week in my money league.

I wasn't there.  Still in Argentina. They may not let me back for the next game :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

So what's the record for turnovers in a game?

E:  Hahaha there's number 5. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 11, 2012, 08:41:00 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 03:26:06 PM
Damn, derspiess must've been sending the bench the right photos today  :lol:

And to think, I was worried about starting Andy Dalton on an Aaron Rodgers bye week in my money league.

I wasn't there.  Still in Argentina. They may not let me back for the next game :lol:

Ah, shit, forgot you were still down there tossing bolos with Mrs. Mengele.

CountDeMoney

The Wendy's chick continues to taunt my penis with her portabella mushroom cheddar melt.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 09:30:03 PM
The Wendy's chick continues to taunt my penis with her portabella mushroom cheddar melt.

:lol:

Roller food? Really? Roller food.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

jimmy olsen

Watching the Pats/Bills game right now, we're getting so many gifts from the Bills and the Refs. Wow!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point