NFL Week 10: Obama's America Brings Hope, Change, Big Spreads

Started by CountDeMoney, November 08, 2012, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 11, 2012, 03:37:27 PM
Hell no.  Mr. Glass is not the answer.  The guy has never, and will never last a whole season.  Also, this year he's been running scared and trying to not get hurt while running the whole time.  It shows on the field and in the statline.  I'd have loved for them to keep Bush.  He may not have been as dynamic as McFadden, but he was a solid back who never got hurt.
Yeah, a guy has to be on the field.  He's never played 16 games in a season, and that's definitely a problem.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

They've switched to the Bills-Pats game.  I'd take Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts over Gumbel and Dierdorf 16 games of the year.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 04:08:07 PM
They've switched to the Bills-Pats game.  I'd take Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts over Gumbel and Dierdorf 16 games of the year.
Well, next week we get Michaels and Skeletor.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 04:14:33 PM
NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFF SON OF A BITCH
You knew this would happen though.  Nobody misreads a defence to throw a game-losing pick like Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He makes Kyle Boller look like Dan Marino.

He blinds them with his promise, but when the game's on the line, he can't hack it.

sbr

2 games on this afternoon.  Seattle/jets and SF/StL. :bleeding:

I guess there aren't any real good games, but the Dallas philly grease fire would at least be interesting.

Neil

Saints did a good job on the Falcons.  They're not done yet, they might still get to the playoffs and spit in Goodell's eye.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on November 11, 2012, 04:45:55 PM
Neil, you should be watching CFL Playoffs!  :ultra:
Not during Ravens time, thank you.  Besides, the early game was Eskimos vs Argos.  Who cares?

ulmont

Quote from: Neil on November 11, 2012, 04:31:36 PM
Saints did a good job on the Falcons.  They're not done yet, they might still get to the playoffs and spit in Goodell's eye.

From your lips to God's ears.

1) WHO DAT!
2) Fuck you, Falcons!

Still, 3rd in the NFC South is a hell of a hole.

CountDeMoney

Stupid NFL regional coverage.  Only one game, Cowpokes and Dogkillers.  Where's a dressage meet when you need one?

Tonight's game better be as good as advertised, because tomorrow night's KC bedshitting will be boring as all hell.

Meh, Syracuse and North Carolina are playing on the USS Midway in a bit.  Basketball, not football, though that would be cool.

Neil

No, nevermind.  I just can't manage to watch a CFL game on a day when they're playing in the big leagues.