NFL Week 10: Obama's America Brings Hope, Change, Big Spreads

Started by CountDeMoney, November 08, 2012, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Flacco's pretty dialed in on those seam passes;  that pick was a deflection, so it doesn't count.
Picking up all those blitzes pretty well, but not much room for the running game.

Good to see Ed Dickson get some good looks for a change.  And holding on to the ball.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 01:57:05 PM
Flacco's pretty dialed in on those seam passes;  that pick was a deflection, so it doesn't count.
Picking up all those blitzes pretty well, but not much room for the running game.

Good to see Ed Dickson get some good looks for a change.  And holding on to the ball.
Yeah, the pick was just one of those things.

Hopefully Pitta's alright.  Those hits to the head on a guy sliding down on his back can really fuck a guy up.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Damn, Flacco's treating the Raiders secondary like they're his little effeminate roommate at Pelican Bay.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 03:03:39 PM
Damn, Flacco's treating the Raiders secondary like they're his little effeminate roommate at Pelican Bay.
:lol:

The Ravens are doing what they're supposed to do, and the line is really elevating to bat balls today.  They must have learned from watching Watt's tape.  It also helps that Cary Williams has stepped up his game since Webb went down.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

CountDeMoney

Sophie Scholl

Wow.  I knew it'd be bad, but... damn.  At the least Ray Rice could have gotten some of those td's to make it at least a fantasy football win for me.  Fuck you Cam Cameron. :mad:  Good to see the Giants continue to suck and Atlanta finally look like they're going to lose.  They've gotten lucky waaaay too often this year.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Think of it this way, BA;  there's still an entire quarter left for more Oakland personal fouls and fights.

sbr

I got flacco in my money league line up on rodgers' bye week. :showoff:

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2012, 03:22:33 PM
Think of it this way, BA;  there's still an entire quarter left for more Oakland personal fouls and fights.
Ha.  Thanks for reminding me.  I wasn't expecting much out of this year, but I was hoping it would at least be a year to establish a solid foundation in terms of team discipline and work ethic.  Whoops. :rolleyes:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Damn, derspiess must've been sending the bench the right photos today  :lol:

And to think, I was worried about starting Andy Dalton on an Aaron Rodgers bye week in my money league.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 11, 2012, 03:25:17 PM
Ha.  Thanks for reminding me.  I wasn't expecting much out of this year, but I was hoping it would at least be a year to establish a solid foundation in terms of team discipline and work ethic.  Whoops. :rolleyes:

They're developing the talent, but it doesn't help watching your running game pile up like bodies at Verdun.  They just need to continue building around DMF.

Sophie Scholl

Hell no.  Mr. Glass is not the answer.  The guy has never, and will never last a whole season.  Also, this year he's been running scared and trying to not get hurt while running the whole time.  It shows on the field and in the statline.  I'd have loved for them to keep Bush.  He may not have been as dynamic as McFadden, but he was a solid back who never got hurt.

Neil

CountDeMoney

LOL, what a clinic.  The Oakland papers will be howling tomorrow.

And yeah, they should've tried to keep Bush.  Can't go wrong with Louisville backs, ever.