Dog-catchers and Other Things Tamas Doesn't Care About

Started by Eddie Teach, November 06, 2012, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Manchin(D-WV) and Sanders(I-VT) called to keep their Senate seats.

Edit- Florida, Maryland, Rhode Island, Delaware all won by Dems, Tennessee by GOP, Maine by Independent. Dunno if he's caucusing with Dems or GOP, taking GOP seat.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 06, 2012, 08:01:23 PM
Maine by Independent. Dunno if he's caucusing with Dems or GOP, taking GOP seat.

He's pro-choice, and pro-Obamacare.  So he'll be sitting by himself in the cafeteria.

CountDeMoney

They're calling Chris Murphy in Connecticut's Senate Race over Linda McMahon (lulz).  That would be a +1 for the Democrats.

Caliga

DAMNIT.  Linda McMahon and Al Franken in the Senate would have been hilarious. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Sheilbh

I like Angus King a lot.  The Republicans spent millions attacking him.  I doubt he'll be with them.

Looks like we may be able to add Indiana to the list of Senate seats lost by the Tea Party.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2012, 08:36:20 PM
I like Angus King a lot.  The Republicans spent millions attacking him.  I doubt he'll be with them.

I put in for a job in Maine recently.  I would go so fucking fast, the cat wouldn't know her ass was in the carrier.  What a lovely, moderate, sensible state.

Caliga

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

It's still early and close, but Scott Brown is looking at the wrong end of the numbers so far against Professor 1/32.

Being a moderate Republican is one thing; turning into an unconscionable asshole the last 3 months of the campaign is another.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on November 06, 2012, 08:50:30 PM
I hope you like winter. :)

After years of 90 degrees and 90% humidity for 4 months of the year, yeah, I could do with some longer, deeper, Misery-style winters.

Caliga

Sheilbh

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2012, 08:46:00 PM

I put in for a job in Maine recently.  I would go so fucking fast, the cat wouldn't know her ass was in the carrier.  What a lovely, moderate, sensible state.
Maine, Oregon and Washington are the states I find most appealing :blush:

QuoteIt's still early and close, but Scott Brown is looking at the wrong end of the numbers so far against Professor 1/32.
As I said before it's a crying shame one of them will lose a Senate seat while McCaskill or Akin will win one :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2012, 08:54:53 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2012, 08:46:00 PM

Maine, Oregon and Washington are the states I find most appealing :blush:

QuoteIt's still early and close, but Scott Brown is looking at the wrong end of the numbers so far against Professor 1/32.
As I said before it's a crying shame one of them will lose a Senate seat while McCaskill or Akin will win one :(

What's wrong with McCaskill?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney