News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Grand Election Thread

Started by Tamas, November 06, 2012, 08:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

I enjoyed the Fox News (not the real Fox News :() host say 'grazie' to a departing Spanish speaking pundit.  Right now I'm watching CBS, seems good.  Later I may flick to ABC and CNN
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

God I love Mike Huckabee, 'I think Republicans have done a pathetic job of reaching out to people of color.' :wub:

Edit:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/huckabee-republicans-pathetic-at-reaching-out-t
Love this man.
Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2012, 08:50:47 PM
I enjoyed the Fox News (not the real Fox News :() host say 'grazie' to a departing Spanish speaking pundit.  Right now I'm watching CBS, seems good.  Later I may flick to ABC and CNN

:cheers:

just tried nbc NBC and it wasn't working.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

FunkMonk

I was curious and turned on the BBC's streaming online coverage.

Who the hell are these old boring codgers?  :yucky:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Maximus

Reports of lines up to 4 hours long in Virginia and Florida. Ridiculous

saskganesh

Hey folks, just visiting for a bit. I figure I can get as good updates here as anywhere else.
humans were created in their own image

DGuller

Obama up to 72% on Intrade.  Not exactly the radical movement I was expecting.  I predict that it'll reach 80% by the end of the month.

DGuller

Quote from: Maximus on November 06, 2012, 08:54:39 PM
Reports of lines up to 4 hours long in Virginia and Florida. Ridiculous
This is why there should be federal standards for elections.  This is an outright travesty for a country claiming to be a democracy.

Sheilbh

Quote from: saskganesh on November 06, 2012, 08:54:59 PM
Hey folks, just visiting for a bit. I figure I can get as good updates here as anywhere else.
Hello :)

DGuller, Obama's odds have tumbled over the last hour.
Let's bomb Russia!

DGuller

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2012, 08:57:41 PM

:huh: Where?  Intrade just upticked to 74%.

Sheilbh

Quote from: DGuller on November 06, 2012, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2012, 08:57:41 PM

:huh: Where?  Intrade just upticked to 74%.
Actually Nate Silver just posted on this.  Intrade's an outlier and has been more pro-Romney all along.  Betfair and all the British bookies are roughly the same and have slashed Obama's odds over the last hour.  May not be accurate, but striking.
Let's bomb Russia!

DontSayBanana

:hug: Howdy, Sask.  Couldn't be arsed to break out CCR's Big Board, but we're keeping tabs on it, as usual.
Experience bij!

DGuller

Finally Intrade has started moving.  Now up to 75.5%. 

DGuller

I wonder if someone finally discovered a way to arbitrage the multiple markets.  That would expect the movement in different directions in different markets.

Valmy

:hug:

Good to see you pal!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."