10/28 4:05 ET    At Kansas City    -1.5    Oakland
10/28 4:25 ET    NY Giants    -2    At Dallas
10/28 8:30 ET    At Denver    -6    New Orleans
Monday Night Football Point Spread
10/29 8:40 ET    San Francisco    -7    At Arizona

Byes: Baltimore, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Houston

Tampa taking care of business tonight.

JacobL

Been a while since a Bucs prime time win.  Even if only a "prime time" win on the NFL channel. :bowler:

Valmy

I just wanted to point out I have exhibited great self control all year in not gushing with love for my beloved RGIII in these threads.  I did it just for you CdM.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

I forgot to change my fantasy line ups.

The good:  I had Doug Martin in

The bad: I had minnesota d in.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on October 26, 2012, 10:59:29 AM
I just wanted to point out I have exhibited great self control all year in not gushing with love for my beloved RGIII in these threads.  I did it just for you CdM.

I get enough of it on the local news, thanks.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

I preferred the original Techmo Bowl;  totally rocked with those Cleveland Browns.

sbr

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Tecmo was fun but when I got that first madden game on the Genesis, I creamed my pants.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

It was similar with soccer:
Microprose Soccer (C64) => Sensible Soccer (Amiga) => FIFA Soccer (SNES)

When I played my first FIFA game in 1994 or so I was completely blown away.

to:

to:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Well, the one benefit of the Foreskins and Steelers playing each other is it's both teams in the same game, so the league can't fuck us over with regional coverage wasting two games.

Get the Patriotards and Rams as the other matchup at 1pm, and the New Yauk Football Giants and Cowpokes at 4pm.

CountDeMoney

Oh dear God, those Steeler throwbacks are going to cause epileptic fits somewhere.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 28, 2012, 12:04:42 PM
Oh dear God, those Steeler throwbacks are going to cause epileptic fits somewhere.

No kidding. I love throwback jerseys, but those things are horrid.

—Stephen Jay Gould