Main Menu

How Well Do You Know Crappy Pizza?

Started by garbon, October 25, 2012, 03:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on October 25, 2012, 04:36:33 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2012, 04:32:08 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 25, 2012, 04:18:07 PM
10/10.  Never been to Cici's, but I knew it would probably be the worst-looking pizza in the quiz.

Ok place if you are feeding a mob of kids.

To whom?

The dude paying for it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on October 25, 2012, 04:12:11 PM
I just order from these guys

:(

Between them, Lucky Wishbone's fried chicken/milkshakes, and Fire Island Bakery's carrot cake...I've been wishing I could get back to Anchorage.

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2012, 04:40:13 PM
Quote from: The Brain on October 25, 2012, 04:36:33 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2012, 04:32:08 PM
10/10.  Never been to Cici's, but I knew it would probably be the worst-looking pizza in the quiz.

Ok place if you are feeding a mob of kids.

To whom?

The dude paying for it.

:x :x :x You're sick.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Razgovory

I  got 5/10.  Probably because I had to guess on all of them.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Pedrito

9/10

I know my crappy pizza even from the other side of the pond  :sleep:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on October 25, 2012, 04:58:47 PM

I thought CPK was easiest. See a pizza with things you'd never want on it? Must be CPK.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2012, 05:14:56 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 25, 2012, 04:58:47 PM

I thought CPK was easiest. See a pizza with things you'd never want on it? Must be CPK.

I like Papa John's Pizzas but every time I go there, I get the worst service possible.  Last time, I got delivery and payed over the phone and after two hours the guy shows up to my door and tells me I need to pay again. I told him I already payed, and then he tried to call his manager, who also said I payed.  I went over to a computer, and showed the guy the bank withdraw for that purchase.  The pizza boy didn't know what to do at that point, so I helpfully suggested he get the fuck off my lawn.  Eventually they came back and gave me the pizza for free and had the purchase taken off my debit card.  Idiots. <_<
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

I didn't do too well, just 5/10, but several of the chains in the quiz are places I've never been to.

Caliga

My brother tells me that place is surprisingly good.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on October 25, 2012, 06:36:47 PM
My brother tells me that place is surprisingly good.

My dad says the same but I always suspected he was blinded by the cheapness.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Josquius

I've never heard of most of these companies.
And Dominos and Pizza Hut crappy? :unsure:
Pizza Hut is quite a respectibly middling semi-restaurant, semi-fast food place and Dominos is rather up market for a takeaway.
██████
██████
██████