And we're back!

Main Menu

NOAA to East: Beware of coming 'Frankenstorm

Started by garbon, October 25, 2012, 01:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count

I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

CountDeMoney

Whelp, seems like the winds have died down; we're at the S-SW tip of the eye apparently, but it'll start to pick up again once we begin getting more bands the other side of the rotation winds through the rest of the night.
We've gotten more than 7 inches of rain today so far, expected to get another 7 more inches by tomorrow afternoon.

So far, the lights are still on.  This time in 2003, Isabel knocked me out for 4 days.

Jaron

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 29, 2012, 10:30:43 PM
Whelp, seems like the winds have died down; we're at the S-SW tip of the eye apparently, but it'll start to pick up again once we begin getting more bands the other side of the rotation winds through the rest of the night.
We've gotten more than 7 inches of rain today so far, expected to get another 7 more inches by tomorrow afternoon.

So far, the lights are still on.  This time in 2003, Isabel knocked me out for 4 days.

Stay safe. :( You are my C3PO.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 29, 2012, 09:45:52 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 29, 2012, 09:41:41 PM
Claudene Christian, 42,

Any relation to Fletcher, I wonder.

Grew up here in Alaska going to my local HS here in Anchorage, before going to USC in early 90's. Story ended up being 2nd in late newscast.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Festung Puddytat still has power.  Fuck you, Sandy, you moist whore.

Phillip V

Ed Anger

There is one good thing coming from it. The Gawker family of websites (including the penis hating meri's at Jezebel) is down.

Right now, vaginas can't blog about men.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

:bleeding: Watching the coverage on WPVI-Philadelphia is forcing me to listen to irritating Philly accents.

"Lookit all da treesh down all over dis schtreet.  It's TURRIBLE"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?