News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Presidential Election!

Started by Kleves, October 23, 2012, 02:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets your vote for President of the United States of America?

I'm an American and I vote for Obama - just the man to turn American around after four miserable years
24 (29.6%)
I'm an American and I vote for Romney - his day one job: get ride of Obamacare and then strip America down and sell it for parts
14 (17.3%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Obama - a weak and apologetic America pleases me
30 (37%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Romney - a Mormon in the White House? That will be hilarious!
3 (3.7%)
I am American, and I waste my vote by voting for a third party
6 (7.4%)
I am not an American, but I would vote for Jaron
4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Zoupa

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

I'm starting to think that an Obama electoral college win and a Romney popular vote win is getting more likely. The national polls and the swing state polls have been divergent for a month.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 27, 2012, 05:25:28 PM
I'm starting to think that an Obama electoral college win and a Romney popular vote win is getting more likely. The national polls and the swing state polls have been divergent for a month.

I dunno...we still have 10 days left.  That's still enough time for at least 3 more Republican candidates for office to say something incredibly derfetusish about women.

GOD WANTS WOMEN TO HAVE AT LEAST 2 RAPE BABIES BY 12 YEARS OLD

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Somewhere in west central Ohio, Ed is running a Cylon impregnation operation.

Ed Anger

Tonitrus

I hope so...the Tea Party hysterics will be a blast to see.

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 27, 2012, 06:30:00 PM

I hope so...the Tea Party hysterics will be a blast to see.

I was told in this thread they wouldn't care.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

NV SecState says over 300k people have early voted so far. Dems with a 20% turnout lead so far.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

I am not paying Zoups those quatloos.

Phillip V

The Des Moines Register gives a coveted endorsement to Romney today. It endorsed Obama in 2008, Kerry in 2004, and Gore in 2000. In fact, Romney is the first Republican presidential candidate to capture the newspaper’s recommendation to Iowa voters since Richard Nixon in 1972.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/27/des-moines-register-endorses-romney-2/

garbon

Worth 15k? The space on his face that is.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012/man-scores-15-000-romney-tattoo-article-1.1193898

QuoteAn Indiana man tattooed his face with a Mitt Romney presidential campaign logo in exchange for $15,000.

Eric Hartsburg used the online auction house eBay to sell a 5-by-2-inch space on the side of his face, ABC News reported.

He posted the listing in August, and an anonymous Republican fan of the former Massachusetts governor paid for the promotional spot.

Hartsburg, a professional wrestler, is a registered Republican and a Romney supporter. He rejected the highest bidder because the desired tattoo was too "lewd," he told ABC.

He got the Romney ink just a few days ago. The red-and-blue tattoo is the same stylized letter "R" used on Romney advertisements and campaign materials

Hartsburg said a lot of people have hurled insults at him. But he plans to auction off space on his forehead next.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Phillip V

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 27, 2012, 08:54:18 PM
NV SecState says over 300k people have early voted so far. Dems with a 20% turnout lead so far.

I've made my prediction of an Obama win and stand by the specific states, but if anything is going to be an upset state it won't be Nevada. Nevada has way too many Hispanics, and we all know their #1 issues is an opposition to any and all desire to do something "racist" like eject illegal immigrants from our jurisdiction.