News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Presidential Election!

Started by Kleves, October 23, 2012, 02:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets your vote for President of the United States of America?

I'm an American and I vote for Obama - just the man to turn American around after four miserable years
24 (29.6%)
I'm an American and I vote for Romney - his day one job: get ride of Obamacare and then strip America down and sell it for parts
14 (17.3%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Obama - a weak and apologetic America pleases me
30 (37%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Romney - a Mormon in the White House? That will be hilarious!
3 (3.7%)
I am American, and I waste my vote by voting for a third party
6 (7.4%)
I am not an American, but I would vote for Jaron
4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2012, 04:50:03 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 26, 2012, 04:41:59 PM
Even if you were right, I doubt she's like that now. 26 with an HBO show and writing a book of essays that had garnered a bit of 3.7 million, girl will probably have no trouble attracting suitors.

Ah.  Didn't know who she was.  Still don't, really.

It is the woman responsible for 'Girls' on HBO.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2012, 04:52:41 PM
Not true.  I love independent women.  I just wouldn't want a feminazi lecturing me about whore pills all day.

I don't know if she is really one of them, I know of her because the Feminists were all hating on her for not having enough minorities on her HBO show.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

I just wouldn't want a feminazi lecturing me about whore pills all day.

Ed's never had that problem.  Should've cruised the local Baptist day care for one like he did.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2012, 04:54:58 PM
I just wouldn't want a feminazi lecturing me about whore pills all day.

Ed's never had that problem.  Should've cruised the local Baptist day care for one like he did.

Damn right. I told her that only one woman could nag me, and she wasn't it.

Argue yes, nag no.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on October 26, 2012, 04:53:59 PM
Not true.  I love independent women.  I just wouldn't want a feminazi lecturing me about whore pills all day.

I don't know if she is really one of them, I know of her because the Feminists were all hating on her for not having enough minorities on her HBO show.

Yeah, I can only think of two and they both just had a few minutes of screen time.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2012, 03:36:45 PM
How fun would it be if we had a 269-269 tie?  The silliness from 2000 would look tame by comparison :D

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Also, if the Republicans win Iowa, they'll probably have New Hampshire.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 26, 2012, 06:01:22 PM
Also, if the Republicans win Iowa, they'll probably have New Hampshire.

I can't see the Republicans winning Iowa. Or New Hampshire, for that matter. Might just be wishful thinking, but I really just can't see it.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

What is wrong with Indiana anyway?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2012, 07:41:25 PM

Gary, mostly. That place is a hellhole. It's like Mordor on Lake Michigan.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 26, 2012, 07:43:26 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2012, 07:41:25 PM

Gary, mostly. That place is a hellhole. It's like Mordor on Lake Michigan.

Richmond is turning into a little crime white trash shithole also.

Southern Indiana is great Raz. Good, godly folk.

Ed Anger

From the bbc...

QuoteQuestion from @sophie2709: Should US voters consider the world's view, which gives Obama the most backing internationally?

Katty answers: It's complicated. In 2004 Bush used global antipathy towards him to win support at home. But having friends abroad is useful.

Furrigners. :rolleyes: