News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Presidential Election!

Started by Kleves, October 23, 2012, 02:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets your vote for President of the United States of America?

I'm an American and I vote for Obama - just the man to turn American around after four miserable years
24 (29.6%)
I'm an American and I vote for Romney - his day one job: get ride of Obamacare and then strip America down and sell it for parts
14 (17.3%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Obama - a weak and apologetic America pleases me
30 (37%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Romney - a Mormon in the White House? That will be hilarious!
3 (3.7%)
I am American, and I waste my vote by voting for a third party
6 (7.4%)
I am not an American, but I would vote for Jaron
4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2012, 04:20:56 PM
What is that shit on her arm? Her opinion: worthless.

Just say no to tats.

Well, I agree on the tats issue.

Though there is one woman I know, for whom I would make an exception.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2012, 04:09:52 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2012, 04:08:55 PM
Poors and their propensity for violence.  :rolleyes:

Wait a minute.  How many grocery store parking lot altercations have you been involved with?  :contract:

You forget that Ed grew up a poor. It's in his blood.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 26, 2012, 04:29:03 PM

Tats aside, she still looks a bit too Flukish for my tastes.  She's one of those gals who spends all her time talking about birth control but in reality doesn't really need it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2012, 04:20:56 PM
What is that shit on her arm? Her opinion: worthless.

Just say no to tats.

Though there is one woman I know, for whom I would make an exception.

Aww, thanks, Toni! :perv:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2012, 04:35:39 PM

Tats aside, she still looks a bit too Flukish for my tastes.  She's one of those gals who spends all her time talking about birth control but in reality doesn't really need it.

Even if you were right, I doubt she's like that now. 26 with an HBO show and writing a book of essays that had garnered a bit of 3.7 million, girl will probably have no trouble attracting suitors.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 26, 2012, 04:41:59 PM
26 with an HBO show and writing a book of essays that had garnered a bit of 3.7 million, girl will probably have no trouble attracting suitors.

The Languish Seduction Community has the the hilarious inability to comprehend the concept of The Independent Woman.

NATALIE PORTMAN WAS AT THE TEXAS GAME SHE MUST BE BANGING SOMEBODY THERE

Ed Anger

garbon

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2012, 04:45:46 PM
26 with an HBO show and writing a book of essays that had garnered a bit of 3.7 million, girl will probably have no trouble attracting suitors.

The Languish Seduction Community has the the hilarious inability to comprehend the concept of The Independent Woman.

NATALIE PORTMAN WAS AT THE TEXAS GAME SHE MUST BE BANGING SOMEBODY THERE

Well D wouldn't want an independent woman. She'd put him in his place.

derspiess

Even if you were right, I doubt she's like that now. 26 with an HBO show and writing a book of essays that had garnered a bit of 3.7 million, girl will probably have no trouble attracting suitors.

Ah.  Didn't know who she was.  Still don't, really.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 26, 2012, 04:47:36 PM
She was. Bangin' Mack Brown.

I think Bob Stoops already wore him out the week before.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on October 26, 2012, 04:48:42 PM
Well D wouldn't want an independent woman. She'd put him in his place.

Not true.  I love independent women.  I just wouldn't want a feminazi lecturing me about whore pills all day.