News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Presidential Election!

Started by Kleves, October 23, 2012, 02:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets your vote for President of the United States of America?

I'm an American and I vote for Obama - just the man to turn American around after four miserable years
24 (29.6%)
I'm an American and I vote for Romney - his day one job: get ride of Obamacare and then strip America down and sell it for parts
14 (17.3%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Obama - a weak and apologetic America pleases me
30 (37%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Romney - a Mormon in the White House? That will be hilarious!
3 (3.7%)
I am American, and I waste my vote by voting for a third party
6 (7.4%)
I am not an American, but I would vote for Jaron
4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on October 24, 2012, 07:37:07 PM
I live next to a battleground state (and the one where all the network TV comes from).  Jesus christ on a fucking popsicle stick, all I have learned is that not only are both guys running for president incompetent and yet evil and the local dude who is running for senate supports child molesters.

Plus you get PEYTON MANNING.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2012, 07:43:48 PM
Quote from: PDH on October 24, 2012, 07:37:07 PM
I live next to a battleground state (and the one where all the network TV comes from).  Jesus christ on a fucking popsicle stick, all I have learned is that not only are both guys running for president incompetent and yet evil and the local dude who is running for senate supports child molesters.

Plus you get PEYTON MANNING.

Fuck you
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Josquius

They showed a bit of the US news on TV yesterday and they gave it slightly to Romney with a higher decimal of 48%. Blimey.
I wonder; if its a close run thing in terms of voter percentage who is that most likely to pay off for? -  the Republicans I guess since their core territory has nobody living there?
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tyr on October 24, 2012, 08:49:15 PM
the Republicans I guess since their core territory has nobody living there?

Lolwut

Eddie Teach

Clearly Katmai, PDH and Jaron are using their massive (electoral) weight to get Romney elected.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Wouldn't it make more sense to write-in Elizabeth II?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on October 24, 2012, 07:06:49 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 24, 2012, 06:56:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2012, 06:50:25 PM
Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2012, 06:44:44 PM
:yes:  I don't know what it's like to live in battleground state. :(

IT SUCKS.

Concur.
I may put a political sign in my yard for the first time evah.  Everyone else on my street has apparently decided to make their political views known.  I might do so as well.

There is a newish BBQ place here in town, I was thinking of trying it out then I saw that they had put up a Romney/Ryan sign in the last couple of weeks.  I'm not going there now, maybe after the election but maybe not. :mad:

Ed Anger

I'd order BBQ from hitler himself if it was any good, politics notwithstanding.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2012, 09:30:21 PM
I'd order BBQ from hitler himself if it was any good, politics notwithstanding.

Me too, but I don't know if it is good because I haven't been there.  I have lived my whole life without eating at Bubba's BBQ and I assume I can make it the rest of the way without.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2012, 07:31:34 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 24, 2012, 07:12:21 PM
That witch that ran in Delaware was kinda hot.
This witch looks like a real witch. :(

The chick running for senate here has really unfortunate looks too. I feel bad for her because you know it hurts her chances even though it shouldn't. She also a super-heavy NY Jewish lady accent and a smoker gravel voice. The combination is not flattering.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

LA Times article seems to cover that best.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.