Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

He sounds happy.
And slightly retarded.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 22, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
SYRIA IS THE WHALES PATH TO THE SEA

Warning:  Thread Hijack.

I was wondering why Obama didnt jump on Romney's geography challenges when he said that.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 23, 2012, 11:49:26 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 22, 2012, 10:29:46 PM
SYRIA IS THE WHALES PATH TO THE SEA

Warning:  Thread Hijack.

I was wondering why Obama didnt jump on Romney's geography challenges when he said that.

Maybe it was Crimson solidarity, covering for a fellow alum.  "If his education was this stupid, what's that make mine look like?"

Then again, Harvard students have never impressed me.  Should've seen the riot we had at the Harvard Model UN in undergrad, when their Poli Sci people insisted Spain wasn't a member of NATO.

HVC

Finally heard it. Probably just a short bus whale. While all the other whales mock it we get excited :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 23, 2012, 12:00:29 PM
Then again, Harvard students have never impressed me.  Should've seen the riot we had at the Harvard Model UN in undergrad, when their Poli Sci people insisted Spain wasn't a member of NATO.
Hee, a buddy and I ran MUN at our university and I used to go to HNMUN every year... we were pretty much always the last team to register.

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC IN THE HIZZOUSE Y'ALL
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on October 23, 2012, 07:11:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 23, 2012, 12:00:29 PM
Hee, a buddy and I ran MUN at our university and I used to go to HNMUN every year... we were pretty much always the last team to register.

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC IN THE HIZZOUSE Y'ALL

Cal: we have a motion to eat the team running Chad.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?