News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Committing genocide

Started by Razgovory, October 18, 2012, 10:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

For fewest possible deaths (and a guaranteed 100% Libertarian hit rate) Sealand, Vatican City will take out a whole bunch of non-theist tourists.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Brazen

Quote from: Viking on October 19, 2012, 05:56:30 AM
For fewest possible deaths (and a guaranteed 100% Libertarian hit rate) Sealand, Vatican City will take out a whole bunch of non-theist tourists.
But it WOULD take out the Pope and Pope-lovers, theist or otherwise.

Viking

Quote from: Brazen on October 19, 2012, 06:01:15 AM
But it WOULD take out the Pope and Pope-lovers, theist or otherwise.

You don't have to be a Pope-lover to appreciate art.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

So, when all you fruity cynically over-read, snot-nosed Eurogoofs talk about wiping out the Home Office in Rome, are we talking neutron bomb, or conventional munitions?

There's a quite a bit of art, architecture and other historical items that I'm sure western civilization would appreciate keeping around during your hipster rampage.  Or does the Sistine Chapel get Apple stickers on it? 

Brazen

Genocide in its common usage seldom involves destroying the country itself as it's often carried out my people who want that country, works of art and all.

If I were being philanthropic. I'd go for Luxembourg. No-one would miss it and its wealth could be distributed to the poorest countries in the world.

Josquius

Quote from: Brazen on October 19, 2012, 06:20:19 AM
Genocide in its common usage seldom involves destroying the country itself as it's often carried out my people who want that country, works of art and all.

If I were being philanthropic. I'd go for Luxembourg. No-one would miss it and its wealth could be distributed to the poorest countries in the world.
Or Monaco.
Then we're just destroying rich people and getting rid of a tax haven.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Nah, not Luxembourg. Only Germanic country with proper croissants (the Viennese might have invented them but they're nothing special) and there are many Porkchops there  :mad:

CountDeMoney

I see nothing wrong with running the tables on the Iberian Eggplants, myself.  2,000+ municipal blood feasts a year?  That's a lot of bulls that would appreciate no longer having their horns set on fire and trampled through villages, ducks hung by their wings and dunked for sport, and goats getting tossed out of 6 story towers.  Should start doing it with Spanish toddlers instead.

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on October 19, 2012, 06:25:26 AM

Or Monaco.
Then we're just destroying rich people and getting rid of a tax haven.

Because rich people are terrible. :rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2012, 06:05:27 AM
So, when all you fruity cynically over-read, snot-nosed Eurogoofs talk about wiping out the Home Office in Rome, are we talking neutron bomb, or conventional munitions?

There's a quite a bit of art, architecture and other historical items that I'm sure western civilization would appreciate keeping around during your hipster rampage.  Or does the Sistine Chapel get Apple stickers on it?

I guess reading the OP was impossible for your poor brain. And if you want to ignore it then look no further than Rwanda for how you can kill people while not harming your precious material things.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on October 19, 2012, 06:54:34 AMI guess reading the OP was impossible for your poor brain. And if you want to ignore it then look no further than Rwanda for how you can kill people while not harming your precious material things.

I don't bother with OPs, as each thread on Languish is my personal kitty litter box.

The Rwanda genocide?  Yeah, I'm sure the mountain gorillas appreciated how the Rwandans kept all that poaching among themselves.  No, no collateral damage in genocides.

Now eat my litter clumps, fucknut.

Razgovory

Sealand is hardly an internationally recognized state.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Drakken

New Jersey, getting rid of Snooki and her guido pals in one, single stroke.