News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Best known Languish food memes

Started by Eddie Teach, October 17, 2012, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on October 17, 2012, 11:34:42 PM
Fake Internet Cal may eat out of dumpsters, but Reality Cal actually has a much better diet than most of you untermenschen judging by the 'what are you eating?' thread.  :showoff:

Tonight for dinner I had chicken tikka masala, Korean pork dumplings, hummus, baba ghanoush (pita with both), and seafood paella.  Washed it down with three Maker's and Cokes and a Corona. :smoke:

All that tonight?!?!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Fake Internet Cal may eat out of dumpsters, but Reality Cal actually has a much better diet than most of you untermenschen judging by the 'what are you eating?' thread.  :showoff:

Tonight for dinner I had chicken tikka masala, Korean pork dumplings, hummus, baba ghanoush (pita with both), and seafood paella.  Washed it down with three Maker's and Cokes and a Corona. :smoke:
wow, that gas statio has a pretty good menu selection.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Why did actual Cal eat that much food?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: katmai on October 17, 2012, 11:35:08 PM
Quote from: HVC on October 17, 2012, 11:31:52 PM
Quote from: merithyn on October 17, 2012, 10:34:43 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 17, 2012, 10:32:15 PM
katmai and food in general

Wasn't there something about Katmai and fried Snickers because of the fair? Or am I remembering that wrong?
nah, he sells fish tacos and clams in alaska. Wait... Kat, have you been secretly trying to tell us for years that you run a  brothel? :unsure:
Like I would tell you people anything like that.
That's not a no :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Caliga

Quote from: HVC on October 17, 2012, 11:37:24 PM
I;m at a business conference. :sleep:

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on October 17, 2012, 11:37:32 PM
Why did actual Cal eat that much food?
Actual Cal worked till 3:00 am last night and needed to recharge his gigantic brain.

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on October 17, 2012, 11:38:36 PM
Quote from: HVC on October 17, 2012, 11:37:24 PM
I;m at a business conference. :sleep:

Actual Cal better get to his business treadmill.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I walked a lot today.  A good deal of it was along the beach too. :cool:

HVC

1 hour of walking does not balance out 3 days of food :D

Syt

Quote from: katmai
Like I would tell you people anything like that.

What do you mean, "you people"?  :angry:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: HVC on October 17, 2012, 11:44:01 PM
1 hour of walking does not balance out 3 days of food :D
I actually haven't eaten all that much given that it's all been buffet food.  Still, my brother was yelling at me to not get fat again before his wedding. :blush:

I am also angry because there aren't any huevos rancheros on the breakfast buffet this year. :mad:

Caliga

Oh, and once again for the record: a lot of very sexy ladies work in the real estate management field. :cool:

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on October 17, 2012, 11:48:07 PM
Oh, and once again for the record: a lot of very sexy ladies work in the real estate management field. :cool:

At our convention three young good looking Russian brokerettes from London were dancing very, VERY intimately, to the joy of the male persons present.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

Quote from: Caliga on October 17, 2012, 11:48:07 PM
that goes for sales in general.