Best known Languish food memes

Started by Eddie Teach, October 17, 2012, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ideologue

Languish is full of posts by peons failing to understand my hunger.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ideologue on October 17, 2012, 10:11:56 PM
Languish is full of posts by peons failing to understand my hunger.

Dude, a third of my paychecks disappear to late night Taco Bell runs.  I not only understand your Reese's fixation, I even get Cal's eating habits. :lol:
Experience bij!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on October 17, 2012, 10:32:15 PM
katmai and food in general

Wasn't there something about Katmai and fried Snickers because of the fair? Or am I remembering that wrong?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: merithyn on October 17, 2012, 10:34:43 PM

Wasn't there something about Katmai and fried Snickers because of the fair? Or am I remembering that wrong?
:blink:

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

nah, he sells fish tacos and clams in alaska. Wait... Kat, have you been secretly trying to tell us for years that you run a  brothel? :unsure:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

Caliga

Fake Internet Cal may eat out of dumpsters, but Reality Cal actually has a much better diet than most of you untermenschen judging by the 'what are you eating?' thread.  :showoff:

Tonight for dinner I had chicken tikka masala, Korean pork dumplings, hummus, baba ghanoush (pita with both), and seafood paella.  Washed it down with three Maker's and Cokes and a Corona. :smoke:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: HVC on October 17, 2012, 11:31:52 PM

nah, he sells fish tacos and clams in alaska. Wait... Kat, have you been secretly trying to tell us for years that you run a  brothel? :unsure:
Like I would tell you people anything like that.