News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

In and Out Burger

Started by Caliga, October 15, 2012, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Brazen on October 16, 2012, 08:14:41 AM
Far from innuendo, it sounds like it gives you terrible instantaneous dysentery.

Well, thinking more of Burgess than burgers.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 16, 2012, 02:03:57 AM
I don't like it. I don't get why everyone thinks it's so great.  :(
Well, it is definitely better than McDonalds, Wendy's, BK, etc.

It's like a Five Guys that started in the 1970s, I guess.  It probably seems less awesome now since there are so many similar chains these days (Five Guys, Smashburger, The Habit, Homerun, etc.)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Alas, my days of fast food burgers are done.

merithyn

I had a brief craving for a 1/4-pound bacon cheddar burger yesterday. I satisfied it with a stuffed chicken breast, instead.

Fries are my downfall. Specifically, fresh, hot, greasy fries covered in ketchup. :mmm:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

I went to Wendy's a couple days ago. Got a Spicy Chicken Sandwich instead of a burger though. :mmm:

Capetan Mihali

Fucking "Cook Out" in Charlotte was the best, bar none.  I think they're only in the Carolinas, though, not sure. 

It's a weird chain though (besides all the Bible stuff all over the cups and napkins, etc.) -- they don't seem to have a website: the only ones are "fan" websites.   :huh:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Grey Fox

Is there a list of all the Franchise Fast Food joints in the US?

With all the international exposure of Burger Kings & McD's you'd think they were the only 2 but you guys are throwing names out like they are beads on Mardi Gras.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Non-comprehensive list of burger joints off top of my head:
McDonalds
Burger King
Wendys
Hardees
JIB
Carls Jr
Whataburger
In N Out
Five Guys
Sonic
Krystal
White Castle
Checkers
The Varsity
The Heart Attack Grill(may just be one or two of those)
The other places people have said

That's not counting sit-down places which specialize in burgers like Fuddrucker's and Chili's.  :D

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 16, 2012, 10:12:57 AM
Is there a list of all the Franchise Fast Food joints in the US?

With all the international exposure of Burger Kings & McD's you'd think they were the only 2 but you guys are throwing names out like they are beads on Mardi Gras.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fast_food_restaurant_chains#United_States
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PRC

Where does FatBurger rank on the burger chain list?

Eddie Teach

Gups

Sadly we only have McD and BK (and a few Wendys) over here. 

Yank food is very much on trend, in London, at least. Loads of bbq and high-end burger and hot dog places opening up. Proper fried chicken is the next big thing.

Grey Fox

I wish Chick-Fil-Gay would open a franchise up north. KFC's got all the market to itself.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

OttoVonBismarck

Bojangles is like Chick-fil-A where they replace the shitty food with the best god damn fast food fried chicken in history.

Eddie Teach

:huh:

I tried Bojangles once and it wasn't that good. Also, it was traditional style fried chicken so more like KFC than Chick-fil-a.