POTUS Debate II: The Empire Strikes Back at the Wrath of Electric Mittensaloo

Started by CountDeMoney, October 15, 2012, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Razgovory on October 20, 2012, 11:17:40 PM
Is that like driving with your man parts, cause that is totally possible.  Well steering is.

Speak for yourself.  I use mine for the gas pedal. :P
Experience bij!

Syt

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 21, 2012, 10:38:14 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 20, 2012, 11:17:40 PM
Is that like driving with your man parts, cause that is totally possible.  Well steering is.

Speak for yourself.  I use mine for the gas pedal. :P

Elephantiasis is curable. :console:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Faeelin

Wow.

I've gotta say, I can see a +7 lead, I just can't see a +7 lead in Gallup when it's not showing up in Rasmussen.

CountDeMoney

The nation has spoken:  it wants to hire the CEO that fires them.

alfred russel

Quote from: Faeelin on October 21, 2012, 12:38:12 PM
Wow.

I've gotta say, I can see a +7 lead, I just can't see a +7 lead in Gallup when it's not showing up in Rasmussen.

I bet the people at Gallup are a bit on edge. Either everyone else is wrong, or they are about to lose a lot of credibility.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Count

I just use Nate Silver. Good track record, explains his methodology. He has Obama as a slight favorite.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Count on October 21, 2012, 01:03:06 PM
I just use Nate Silver.

Guy's a freaking stats wunderkind. Should've gone to work for Elias Sports Bureau, but the Times probably pays more.

Count

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 21, 2012, 01:07:00 PM
Quote from: Count on October 21, 2012, 01:03:06 PM
I just use Nate Silver.

Guy's a freaking stats wunderkind. Should've gone to work for Elias Sports Bureau, but the Times probably pays more.

He made his bones with Baseball Prospectus, which is (or at least was- haven't read it in a couple of years) way more legit than Elias. Old man.  ;)
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 21, 2012, 12:39:25 PM

WTF happened?  Wasn't it like, shit, last week, that we had this in the bag?  That I was all but assured my fifty dollars?  WHAT HAPPENED.

I don't wanna owe Yi $250.  I'll need it when the economy collapses after President Romney takes power. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Count on October 21, 2012, 01:13:17 PM
He made his bones with Baseball Prospectus, which is (or at least was- haven't read it in a couple of years) way more legit than Elias. Old man.  ;)

:angry:

The Brain

What are the predictions based on the internet? The net warns about coming epidemics and predicts Eurovision Song Contest winners.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on October 21, 2012, 01:14:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 21, 2012, 12:39:25 PM

WTF happened?  Wasn't it like, shit, last week, that we had this in the bag?  That I was all but assured my fifty dollars?  WHAT HAPPENED.

I don't wanna owe Yi $250.  I'll need it when the economy collapses after President Romney takes power. :(

I might loan it to you. At extremely high rates. And I WILL be repaid.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Quote from: Jacob on October 17, 2012, 11:05:56 PM
For pouring sugar into your tea and stirring with (but not putting back into the sugar after you've stirred), in fact.
If someone does that when I'm around I will go fully American Beauty <_<
Let's bomb Russia!