POTUS Debate II: The Empire Strikes Back at the Wrath of Electric Mittensaloo

Started by CountDeMoney, October 15, 2012, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 20, 2012, 10:57:13 AM
Marx was an atheist and his father was a Jew who "converted" so he could keep practicing law. Engels was also an atheist.

They operated from Protestant countries.  Marxism and Atheism are the final steps in the road that Luther started.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on October 20, 2012, 02:54:13 PM
They operated from Protestant countries.  Marxism and Atheism are the final steps in the road that Luther started.

Care to develop this line of reasoning further?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 20, 2012, 02:59:30 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 20, 2012, 02:54:13 PM

Care to develop this line of reasoning further?

Luther started a revolt against the church this kicked off the age of revolutions each one tearing down authority.  Eventually you reach world revolution and a revolt against God.  Who gained from his revolutions?  Who backed him?  The petty princes and Kings of Europe, who wanted to consolidate power.  That all power would be brokered by the the state.  That the state would be supreme.  That all life controlled through the state.  The Communist dictatorships are the most pure example of that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Hey spicy, you'll be happy to know I decided to vote for Mittens. Obama was in the running, but his ugly ass wife was a deciding factor.

Better Ann than Urko.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 20, 2012, 06:12:46 PM
Hey spicy, you'll be happy to know I decided to vote for Mittens. Obama was in the running, but his ugly ass wife was a deciding factor.

Better Ann than Urko.

:lol: For the first time in my adult lifetime I'm really proud of you.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I still might write in Franco. Or franko from the dirty dozen.

I'm really uninspired by both assholes.

Eddie Teach

Ed Anger

derspiess

Ed Anger

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 20, 2012, 07:10:41 PM
Plus, I want to oppress Meri.

I'm sorry. I thought I heard something, but then I realized that I must have just farted.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

Phillip V

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on October 20, 2012, 07:14:45 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 20, 2012, 07:10:41 PM
Plus, I want to oppress Meri.

She's voting with her lady parts.  Or something.

Is that like driving with your man parts, cause that is totally possible.  Well steering is.