Yes or Maybe
12 (40%)
No
10 (33.3%)
Not married but like to vote
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

MadImmortalMan

Inspired by a conversation with Mrs. MIM. I mentioned offhand that there's no way in hell I would get re-married if she died. She thought I didn't need to be that loyal, but those were not my reasons.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Depends.  Are you the one that kills her?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

ulmont

Let me explain my "no" vote.  Whether my wife is dead, divorced, or just took the dog and never came back, there is no way in hell I'd ever remarry.  So perhaps my reasons are your reasons.

Maximus

Probably do it the same way as the first time-- not worry about it until it comes up with someone.

merithyn

Never again.

I love my husband very much and do not wish him gone (dead or otherwise), but he will be the last person with whom I live.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

I don't believe in an afterlife, so why the hell not?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maximus

Valmy

Yes.  I hate living alone with a blind passion.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

As with getting married the first time it depends if one of us needs a visa.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on October 08, 2012, 08:04:04 PM
As with getting married the first time it depends if one of us needs a visa.

Ok if you are too badass and post-modern and shit just come up with whatever analog the cool kids are doing these days.  If you cohabitate
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on October 08, 2012, 08:03:50 PM
Yes.  I hate living alone with a blind passion.
you could always emotionally cripple your kid(s) so that they never move out :contract: :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

MadBurgerMaker

Phillip V

Depends on my stage in life. I predict that the older I am, the less likely I would remarry, especially if I already have many children. Most of my life would already have been built with my deceased partner. The rest of life would thus be spent supporting kids and extended family, throwing myself into work, dating when I feel like it, and enjoying solitude.