News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 5: Elway hurts Ohio. Again.

Started by CountDeMoney, October 03, 2012, 09:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

And... Goodell has reissued his suspensions to Vilma, Smith, and the rest.  Hod do I hate that asshole. :mad:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/commissioner-goodell-issues-bounty-discipline-210623276--nfl.html
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

The surprising thing is that some of the other players got their penalties reduced, and that it took so long.  Still, I think we can all agree that no tears will be shed if a crazy fan takes matters into his own hands during the week of the Superbowl.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

Annnnd the Trindon Holliday experiment is over.  Released today.  The Texans also signed an LB and a G.  The LB is obviously to be a backup to Cushing's backup, the G, I don't want to know.  Barrett Ruud and Cody White?

CountDeMoney

Bad day in Detroit:  Alex Karras passed away, 77 years old.  Kidney failure.

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 10, 2012, 03:09:59 PM
Bad day in Detroit:  Alex Karras passed away, 77 years old.  Kidney failure.

Poor Webster  :(

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 04, 2012, 09:35:36 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2012, 08:26:27 PM
I'm still vomiting after my exposure to that "documentary". Only good it did was remind me how much Saban and the Iowa coach guy suck.

So far I've decided to refuse to watch it.  But I'm curious to see how far they'd take the Belichoke revisionist history.

NO ART VINNY TESTAVERDE IS THE ULTIMATE QUARTERBACK OH AND I NEED ANDRE RISON TOO

I was cleaning out one of my closets, and I found my little "Bernie Box";  going to have to scan and post all the editorial cartoons from the Plain Dealer about "The Genius".
So, seriously, what do you think about Belicheck's reign as Patriot head coach? You think he's just been lucky and five Superbowl appearances and three Championships have fell in his lap? That he nothing to do with their success?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 10, 2012, 08:36:06 PM
So, seriously, what do you think about Belicheck's reign as Patriot head coach? You think he's just been lucky and five Superbowl appearances and three Championships have fell in his lap? That he nothing to do with their success?

Even Hitler had to learn from his mistakes.

So fuck you.

Count

Frankly I just admire CdM's loyalty to his hometown team, the Cleveland Browns. It's hard for the old Cleveland Brown diehards, like CdM, to get over the fact that Belichick was the last coach with the real Browns. Even though it's not Belichick's fault that the Cleveland Browns now play in that shithole Baltimore.
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Count on October 10, 2012, 09:31:04 PM
Frankly I just admire CdM's loyalty to his hometown team, the Cleveland Browns. It's hard for the old Cleveland Brown diehards, like CdM, to get over the fact that Belichick was the last coach with the real Browns. Even though it's not Belichick's fault that the Cleveland Browns now play in that shithole Baltimore.

Nigga, you haven't earned the right to pop in every 8 months and talk smack.  Even Strix shows up more frequently than that.