And we're back!

Main Menu

Turning Points that Failed to Turn

Started by Faeelin, October 02, 2012, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on October 04, 2012, 10:02:24 AM
Yes they did.

Did you actually read what he wrote? Philip II example combats an all statement? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Sorry my dear, I'm immune to withering gaze.

garbon

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Garbon casts Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt with his eyes.

Ed Anger

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2012, 01:25:40 PM
DM: you hear a hissing sound

And then a boylike figure dances into the light shouting look at me look at me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2012, 01:25:40 PM
DM: you hear a hissing sound

[domdeluise]Sounds like steam escaping.[/domdeluise]

Ed Anger

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on October 04, 2012, 12:25:14 PM
Quote from: Tyr on October 04, 2012, 10:02:24 AM
Yes they did.

Did you actually read what he wrote? Philip II example combats an all statement? :huh:
Whats with people these days always accusing me of not reading? Its bizzare and out of nowhere.

Of course I read what he said. He obviously didn't literally mean all the Habsburgs though, that would be stupid given there were entire branches of the family that had nothing to do with Spain. Those that are relevant however, those who were kings of Spain- they went native from Phil onwards.
██████
██████
██████