NFL Week 4: New England, Pittsburgh & NFL Properties get their referees back

Started by CountDeMoney, September 27, 2012, 06:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 30, 2012, 07:19:19 PM
At least he isn't a bandwaggoning mountie faggit like Neil.
Don James fucked a whole bunch of little boys.  He had Paterno killed to cover it up.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Barrister on September 30, 2012, 07:33:00 PM
The LFFL Gods, giveth, the LFFL Gods taketh away. -_-

After a 3-0 start, I get slaughtered as Meatheads (Alci?) get a 32 point lead on me, led by 30 points from Ryan Fucking Fitzpatrick, and 29 points from the SF D.

Well at least I have Alshon Jeffery (who) to come.  Think he can score 33 on MOnday? :lmfao:

But the better news is the Vikes are looking decent this year. :cool:

Meatheads is me. About time I get a decent week. Last week I got blown out by 80+ points by seedy.

Glad my Fitz gambit paid off. Bills v pats can be a shoot out nowadays.  :showoff:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2012, 06:31:51 PM
I'm stuck dealing with Foreskins-Tampa Bay.
Stupid regional coverage bullshit.

That game was very entertaining what was wrong with that game?  Heck each Skins game this year has been really exciting.  It was nice to have one not end on an idiotic Skins penalty for a change.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on September 30, 2012, 08:13:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2012, 06:31:51 PM
I'm stuck dealing with Foreskins-Tampa Bay.
Stupid regional coverage bullshit.

That game was very entertaining what was wrong with that game?  Heck each Skins game this year has been really exciting.  It was nice to have one not end on an idiotic Skins penalty for a change.

It got cute in the end, but I hate forced regional coverage of the Redskins.  And I hate the fucking Redskins for being forced to watch them for 12 fucking years.
You know how you were forced to eat stuff you hated as a kid but The Powers That Be made you eat it anyway?  It was kinda like that, except with Mark Rypien's pockmarked fuckface.  Fuckers.

MadBurgerMaker

So the Redskins = Brussels sprouts.  Except worse because of Mark Rypien.  Right on.

CountDeMoney

What always made that shit worse was missing the the late season match-ups that were affecting the playoffs.
San Francisco at Green Bay in week 14, with home field advantage on the line? STAY TUNED FOR AN NFC EAST MATCHUP AS 3-10 ARIZONA VISITS THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!! :bleeding:

MadBurgerMaker

It's like that here with the Cowboys and now the Texans since they've gotten reasonably good (and enough people were getting pissed about their games not being on locally).   If either one of those are playing, that's the game that is on.

CountDeMoney

The other, less annoying feature of regional coverage is if the Ravens aren't on, CBS is convinced that we must all naturally be interested in the nearest AFC North match up at the moment, like, oh, I don't know, Cleveland and Cincinnati in week 16 when playoffs are on the line elsewhere.  Ugh.

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 30, 2012, 08:42:09 PM
It's like that here with the Cowboys and now the Texans since they've gotten reasonably good (and enough people were getting pissed about their games not being on locally).   If either one of those are playing, that's the game that is on.

I get Seahawks games as my "local" team :yawn:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on September 30, 2012, 08:49:07 PM
I get Seahawks games as my "local" team :yawn:

I guess that makes sense.  What's the "local" team for Hawaii?  Any idea?  They just take the lazy way and give them Seattle too, maybe?

E:  Hey a touchdown.

ulmont

I guess it's about time to drop in and say "Hey, coaching matters?  Who fucking knew, besides that asshole Goodell?"

...I'm looking for a paper bag.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 30, 2012, 08:53:04 PM
What's the "local" team for Hawaii?  Any idea?  They just take the lazy way and give them Seattle too, maybe?

Looking at recent listings from the506.com, looks like Hawaii gets a mishmash of practically everything from Seattle, the California teams and even stuff from Denver and the East Coast on any given Sunday.  They even got NO-GB today.

Neil

Quote from: ulmont on September 30, 2012, 08:57:46 PM
I guess it's about time to drop in and say "Hey, coaching matters?  Who fucking knew, besides that asshole Goodell?"

The more the Saints lose, the greater the chance that somebody puts a shiv in that fucker during the Superbowl week.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2012, 09:01:16 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 30, 2012, 08:53:04 PM
What's the "local" team for Hawaii?  Any idea?  They just take the lazy way and give them Seattle too, maybe?

Looking at recent listings from the506.com, looks like Hawaii gets a mishmash of practically everything from Seattle, the California teams and even stuff from Denver and the East Coast on any given Sunday.  They even got NO-GB today.
yeah my local games today were
SF-Jets
Pats-Bills
and NO-GB followed the Niners/Jets.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ulmont

Quote from: Neil on September 30, 2012, 09:02:56 PM
Quote from: ulmont on September 30, 2012, 08:57:46 PM

The more the Saints lose, the greater the chance that somebody puts a shiv in that fucker during the Superbowl week.

From your lips (or fingers),  to God's ears.