News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Is Western Europe declining?

Started by Martinus, October 01, 2012, 04:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: alfred russel on October 01, 2012, 07:04:35 PM
There is a guy I know who was doing an assignment in India. He got an incredible craving for Taco Bell. He was trying to find the nearest Taco Bell with the plan to fly there over the weekend, but the Taco Bell website didn't list international locations. He emailed the company to get more information and to complain their website was incomplete. I don't remember if he made it to the Taco Bell, but I do understand where he was coming from. 

:x

No. Going to Taco Bell is suspect and then spending a lot of effort to get Taco Bell? Just shameful.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 01, 2012, 05:19:03 PM
meat?

Look if I am going to consume something as super high calorie and fat loaded as a Hamburger I am going to make it worth my while and pay premium but I am reasonable certain billions of people are at least getting standard Hamburger patties at McDonalds.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on October 02, 2012, 11:33:52 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on October 01, 2012, 05:19:03 PM
meat?

Look if I am going to consume something as super high calorie and fat loaded as a Hamburger I am going to make it worth my while and pay premium but I am reasonable certain billions of people are at least getting standard Hamburger patties at McDonalds.

Yeah, but its the standards used to create the standard patty I am refering to.