Paris Hilton: Gays are horny, disgusting and probably most have AIDS.

Started by Syt, September 20, 2012, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Paris Hilton: Gay Men Are "Disgusting," Most Of Them "Probably Have AIDS"

QuoteParis Hilton calls gay men "disgusting" and says most of them "probably have AIDS" in comments secretly recorded during a taxi cab ride in New York earlier this month.

LISTEN BELOW

The socialite's shocking remarks were made on September 7, when she was in the city for Fashion Week.

In the audio, Hilton's friend, a gay man, can be heard talking about Grindr, an app known for facilitating hookups.

She responds, "Eww... Gay guys are the horniest people in the world."

The friend says, "Gay guys are too much," to which Hilton is heard saying, "They're disgusting... and, dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

"I would be so scared if I was a gay guy... you'll, like, die of AIDS," continues Hilton.

Listen to the audio below.

A rep for the heiress has now released a statement on the matter.

"Paris Hilton's comments were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to a life threatening disease."

"The conversation became heated, after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride, a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex."

"He also discussed a website that encourages random sex by gay men with strangers. As she was being shown the website her comments were in reference to those people promoting themselves on the site. The cab driver who recorded this, only provided a portion of the conversation.

"It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays. Paris Hilton is a huge supporter of the gay community and would never purposefully make any negative statements about anyone's sexual orientation."

Listen to the audio here.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Come on, it's slow news morning here, and I'm stuck with the short story I'm working on. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Martinus

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Viking

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 21, 2012, 07:38:49 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 21, 2012, 05:44:17 AM
Who cares what Paris Hilton thinks?  :huh:
God knows why, but Syt evidently finds her engaging.

She invented the genra of "the leaked sex-tape". A valuable contribution to the world. I think her tits are too small.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Eddie Teach

I think her tits are just about right. No comment on her brain.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

DGuller

So, this is one of those things we all know is true, but she's not supposed to say it, right?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points