Main Menu

Rush Limbaugh is funny

Started by Jacob, September 14, 2012, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 15, 2012, 07:38:15 PM
Fuck Rush.  Only thing worse than shitty 70s beer rock is shitty 70s Canadian beer rock.  Hurl.

I always wanted a firebird.

Tonitrus

But are you among the very Jung at heart?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 15, 2012, 07:41:25 PM
Fuck Rush.  Only thing worse than shitty 70s beer rock is shitty 70s Canadian beer rock.  Hurl.

And you can have one.  As long as it's Van Halen or AC/DC in the tape deck.  Rush, Boston or BTO, and I'll beat you with a copy of Chicago's X.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 15, 2012, 07:46:46 PM

And you can have one.  As long as it's Van Halen or AC/DC in the tape deck.  Rush, Boston or BTO, and I'll beat you with a copy of Chicago's X.

There is no danger of me ever listening to Boston. I LOATHE that band.

dps

Quote from: Caliga on September 14, 2012, 07:56:20 PM
My dad was a huge Rush Limbaugh fan and when I was a kid, I listened to a lot of Rush Limbaugh in my dad's car.  Back then, he was actually pretty funny.

Every once and a while, I'll put Rush on in the car when I go out for lunch, and it seems like he's no longer even remotely funny.  I'm not sure what the point of his show is if it doesn't provide any politically-oriented humor anymore.

He used to be pretty upfront about really being an entertainer (not to say that he didn't actually hold the views he advocated).  He seems to have forgotten that that's supposed to be his role.

Razgovory

Yeah, in 1994 when the new Congressional leadership gave him a lot of credit for winning the House.  That was nearly 20 years ago.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

You must have been too busy listening to Wham! and doing chinups on cocks to listen to cool music.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 15, 2012, 07:48:56 PM

I've got more than a feeling that you love Boston.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on September 15, 2012, 08:06:32 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 15, 2012, 07:48:56 PM

I've got more than a feeling that you love Boston.

ACK

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 15, 2012, 08:06:08 PM
You must have been too busy listening to Wham! and doing chinups on cocks to listen to cool music.

Save it for Flannelpalooza Oktoberfest, Canuckistani.

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 15, 2012, 08:14:53 PM

Don't sweat it man, they still have to answer for Celine Dion.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Neil

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 15, 2012, 08:16:39 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 15, 2012, 08:14:53 PM
Don't sweat it man, they still have to answer for Celine Dion.
I was educated in French.  They had us listening to Celine Dion back before you anglos had ever heard of her.  I blame you guys for loving her.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.