News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

There you go.  Get the first down and get out of bounds. 

Hope Jacoby isn't hurt too badly. 

CountDeMoney

Minnesota and Kansas City.  So much talent, yet so much carnage.

CountDeMoney

It's official:  as Flacco goes, so go the Ravens.  Went cold in the second half, and so did the team.

Neil

It looks like it's going to be this again.  They'll play the division and the good teams really well, but lay eggs against the bad ones.

That said, the Eagles did a good job covering the deep ball, keeping the Ravens from stretching the field.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

I don't understand why they stopped going to Rice. Flacco didn't need to throw it 24-25 times in 2nd half.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on September 16, 2012, 03:32:20 PM
I actually like the Ravens, just their fans that make it so much fun to tease them.

You still show your Filthadelphian allegiances, so you're not fooling anybody.

And Bo Diaz sucked.

MadBurgerMaker

So RG3 is still pretty fast.  Didn't lose that over the last week.

katmai

Just because my Christmas gift at 6 was an iggles helmet...

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 16, 2012, 03:43:40 PM
I don't understand why they stopped going to Rice. Flacco didn't need to throw it 24-25 times in 2nd half.
Yeah.  Those 3-and-outs when they went incomplete pass, 8-yard run, incomplete pass didn't help.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on September 16, 2012, 03:47:06 PM
Just because my Christmas gift at 6 was an iggles helmet...

:(  Poor kid. Forced to be an Eagles fan growing up (in San Antonio, surrounded by the Cowboys fans?).

E:  Whoa.  Touchdown RG3.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 16, 2012, 03:43:17 PM
It looks like it's going to be this again.  They'll play the division and the good teams really well, but lay eggs against the bad ones.

At least it was outside the AFC.  What matters is New England and then Cleveland within four days next week.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 16, 2012, 03:47:25 PM
Yeah.  Those 3-and-outs when they went incomplete pass, 8-yard run, incomplete pass didn't help.

That's why the no huddle will murder your defense.  It always will.

katmai

Hey that was when Jaws, Wilbur Montgomery, led them to Super Bowl. Course two years later was introduced to Niners :wub:

katmai

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on September 16, 2012, 03:51:47 PM
Hey that was when Jaws, Wilbur Montgomery, led them to Super Bowl.

They weren't evil then.  They had honor.  These Eagles have no honor.  Not since Jerome Brown died.