Baltimore at Filthadelphia(-2)      1:00 PM    CBS
Washington(-3) at St. Louis         4:05 PM    FOX
Dallas(-3) at Seattle                    4:05 PM    FOX
NY Jets at Pittsburgh(-6)            4:25 PM    CBS
Tennessee at San Diego(-6)    4:25 PM    CBS
Detroit at San Francisco(-7)    8:20 PM    NBC

MON, SEP 17
Denver at Atlanta(-3)             8:30 PM    ESPN

Seedy's Lead Pipe Locks o' the Week:  We're going big on the points, kids.  Pats assrape the Bidwells, Bengals right the ship and toast the Browns in a massacre, and Detroit to cover in a losing squeaker.

Valmy

Ah the dreaded Rams game.  The Redskins play them every year and always play one of their worst games against them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Eagles are picked over the Ravens?  What am I missing?  Bengals should beat the Browns, but by no more than a touchdown.  Each Bengal win last year was annoyingly close and I think that will continue.  Steelers will win by at least two scores--  I don't care what the Jets did last week, the Steelers always seem to bounce back after a disappointing loss.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 13, 2012, 09:34:00 AM
Eagles are picked over the Ravens?  What am I missing?  Bengals should beat the Browns, but by no more than a touchdown.  Each Bengal win last year was annoyingly close and I think that will continue.  Steelers will win by at least two scores--  I don't care what the Jets did last week, the Steelers always seem to bounce back after a disappointing loss.

Kurt Coleman is just that damn cool. Trent Richardson knocks his helmet off, he mans up and finishes the game. Tressel taught him well.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Hey I met Priest Holmes today.  Dude looks like he could still put the pads on and play, if, you know, he wasn't almost 40 and didn't have a messed up neck.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 13, 2012, 03:47:32 PM
Hey I met Priest Holmes today.  Dude looks like he could still put the pads on and play, if, you know, he wasn't almost 40 and didn't have a messed up neck.

Did you ask him what it was like to single handedly beat North Carolina?  Man that was a game.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

The single best thing to have ever come out of my high school.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 13, 2012, 05:20:36 PM

The single best thing to have ever come out of my high school.

Who you calling thing?

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 13, 2012, 04:07:49 PM
Did you ask him what it was like to single handedly beat North Carolina?  Man that was a game.

:lol:  No, I didn't come up with anything cool like that.  We literally bumped into each other in a crowded hallway, so it was more like:

"Oh excus......:blink: Priest Holmes????"

He was cool though.  Hey hows things, I'm all good these days, etcetcetc.

CountDeMoney

Of the NFL players I've run into and actually conversed with, they've always been much more engaged talking about their alma mater than anything they're doing for a paycheck now.

Hey derCollinsworth, you talk to them all the time, you ever notice that?

katmai

Lewis wouldn't shut up about the U. Til I mentioned whammy in Miami.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

I don't get NFL Network anymore, dammit.

CountDeMoney

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 13, 2012, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: sbr on September 13, 2012, 06:45:30 PM
I don't get NFL Network anymore, dammit.

What the hell, man?

I got an HD TV in January and upgraded my Fios Tv package to the basic HD one and lost some channels in the change.  It seems that I lost the NFL Network and I didn't realize it until a few weeks ago.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on September 13, 2012, 07:25:00 PM
I got an HD TV in January and upgraded my Fios Tv package to the basic HD one and lost some channels in the change.  It seems that I lost the NFL Network and I didn't realize it until a few weeks ago.

You sure you don't have it?  It's not in the sports premium packages, it's supposed to be in the base HD line-up.

edit:  it's in the Extreme and Ultimate HD packages.

Sorry, bro.  Don't be so damned cheap.