News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV - Fall 2012

Started by viper37, September 06, 2012, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 19, 2012, 07:33:57 PM
:P It's all just human nature.  All I'm saying is the local Wal-Mart's not where you want to be when the shit is hitting the fan.

Fuck Wal-Mart, I am heading to Cabela's and Bass Pro Shop. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 19, 2012, 07:34:39 PM
:P It's all just human nature.  All I'm saying is the local Wal-Mart's not where you want to be when the shit is hitting the fan.

Oh yeah, because the guys interesting in looting those places are less dangerous.  :lol:

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 19, 2012, 07:35:32 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on September 19, 2012, 07:34:39 PM

Oh yeah, because the guys interesting in looting those places are less dangerous.  :lol:

:lol:  Beat me to it.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josephus

Products will be available but there will be a huge black market. After the apocalpyse, the first people into Wal Mart will take everything and then hoarde them selling them later for whatever passes for hard currency.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 19, 2012, 06:12:19 PM
Bah, old ammo is a lot like really expired eggs;  it may still look OK, but you really shouldn't trust it.

You'd think that, but old mil-spec ammo holds up pretty well.  The more that I think of it, storage does play a role in preserving the really old stuff (though I'd still contend that 15 years isn't going to make much of a difference as long as it's kept dry).  All military surplus ammo I've bought has come in a sealed can or arrived to the dealer/distributor that way.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 18, 2012, 10:35:41 AM
Google fu says she's was born on May 17 1996, so, 16.

Wikipedia says 1988.

dps

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 20, 2012, 01:05:44 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 18, 2012, 10:35:41 AM
Google fu says she's was born on May 17 1996, so, 16.

Wikipedia says 1988.

You can't always take Wikipedia at face value, but 24 sounds about right.  She certainly doesn't look as young as 16.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2012, 11:20:39 AM
gross

"I always thought you were a leg man."
"Why would I be a leg man?  I have legs."

Josephus

IMDB doesn't list her age....they mystery deepens.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011