News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV - Fall 2012

Started by viper37, September 06, 2012, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Then again, I'm high as a kite right now on painkillers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

I really like Copper.  This is going in an interesting direction.  Can't wait to see the story unfold.

In other news, I believe Merithyn is about to receive an alert in her calendar :P
I'll let her do the honors and post a review of her own as soon as it airs :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

New Normal - Okay I guess though seems largely to rely on stereotypes. Will see.

Go On - Dreadful. Well just so incredibly mediocre as if the first episode was created to draw viewers in - it doesn't speak well for the rest of the series.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

I tried Sinbad for about 10 episodes.  I just can't get into it.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josephus

I liked the first episode of Revolution. Has potential anyways. Just hoping they dont cancel it before it gets going. Young chick is hot.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Ah, shit.  Forgot to TiVo that.  Damned Monday Night Football.

Habbaku

Homeland starts in a couple of weeks. :yeah:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on September 17, 2012, 10:20:23 PM

I so waited to get into that show;  it's awesome.  SHES A FUCKING GOOF  :lol:

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on September 17, 2012, 10:16:24 PM
I liked the first episode of Revolution. Has potential anyways. Just hoping they dont cancel it before it gets going. Young chick is hot.
she's a Canuck.

And am I the only one annoyed by how they treat ballistics? A rifle hit throws you across a field and a crossbow bolt stops you in your tracks like you were hit with a baseball bat.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

Careful Josie, she is just 16.

Seedy. Do you have on demand, hulu or web access? Cause can find it there.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on September 17, 2012, 10:30:32 PM
Seedy. Do you have on demand, hulu or web access? Cause can find it there.

Yah, I'll catch it on teh Hulu.

katmai

Where I watched it last week. :)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Been too busy with Mary Tyler Moore episodes to notice it was up there.  :lol:

Josephus

Quote from: katmai on September 17, 2012, 10:30:32 PM
Careful Josie, she is just 16.

In real life? REally? Wow....In that case, I didn't notice the scene early on where the camera shot right down her blouse. Didn't see that.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Any new things that aren't gonna be cancelled and are worth watching?

Quote from: Habbaku on September 17, 2012, 10:20:23 PM
Ah, that one too? Nifty. I was just waiting for Dexter.
██████
██████
██████