News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2012 Week 1: The Day The Refereeing Died

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2012, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

The Saints thing is more of a delay than a win, unfortunately, but I'll take what I can get.

Valmy

I am now worried about the bounty that is going to be on RG3 on Sunday  :ph34r:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

Trent Richardson just knocked the shit out of an eagles db.  You will see it on sportscenter.

MadBurgerMaker

24-3 Texans at the half.  They looked a little shaky/rusty/whatever at first, then started getting turnovers.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: sbr on September 09, 2012, 01:03:24 PM
Trent Richardson just knocked the shit out of an eagles db.  You will see it on sportscenter.
Too bad that's all he's done.  Weeden is terrible still.  Ugh.  Fucking Holmgren and company. :bleeding:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 09, 2012, 01:38:49 PM
24-3 Texans at the half.  They looked a little shaky/rusty/whatever at first, then started getting turnovers.
At first I was dismayed, but the Dolphins weren't getting out of today with their self-respect intact.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

The chick official is working the lions/rams game.  She is definitely doable.

CountDeMoney

Right now it's 27-14 Foreskins over the Saints.  RG3's play is rather disturbing.

sbr

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2012, 02:01:04 PM
Right now it's 27-14 Foreskins over the Saints.  RG3's play is rather disturbing.
Just remember:  It's against the Saints.  They're only technically an NFL defence.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 09, 2012, 01:42:52 PM
Quote from: sbr on September 09, 2012, 01:03:24 PM
Too bad that's all he's done.  Weeden is terrible still.  Ugh.  Fucking Holmgren and company. :bleeding:

Tressel is in attendance. TRESSEL BALL FOR EVERYBODY!

I still :wub: Kurt Coleman.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Quote from: sbr on September 09, 2012, 01:59:31 PM
The chick official is working the lions/rams game.  She is definitely doable.
:PICS
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

I've got to wonder why BA would want to watch the Browns voluntarily. Christ.