News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2012 Week 1: The Day The Refereeing Died

Started by CountDeMoney, September 05, 2012, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Gospel rendition of the national anthem?  WTF, NFL.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Helicopter flyover?  Gay.  And they weren't even gunships.  Fucking Blackhawks.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

I knew it was gonna suck when I saw Queen Latifah.  Had no idea it would be even worse.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2012, 07:40:49 PM
Helicopter flyover?  Gay.  And they weren't even gunships.  Fucking Blackhawks.
They're lucky one didn't crash.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Goddamn.  It just hit me that I'm going to have to root for Romo given that he's on my fantasy team.  Whatever happens, I lose.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 07:46:05 PM
Goddamn.  It just hit me that I'm going to have to root for Romo given that he's on my fantasy team.  Whatever happens, I lose.
Romo has a history of putting up good numbers while failing.  You're all good.

I'm in the same boat with 'Punch My Face' Rivers.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Flagflagflagflagflag

In other news, David Carr looks like he's recovering from cancer, or escaped from a concentration camp or something.

Valmy

Wow a referee just called 'clipping'...probably the first time I have seen that penalty called since 1988.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 05, 2012, 08:27:05 PM
Awesome use of journey there NBC.  :)
I don't think that love will ever find the Cowboys.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on September 05, 2012, 08:09:34 PM
Wow a referee just called 'clipping'...probably the first time I have seen that penalty called since 1988.
Watch a Raider game.  They invent shit to call on them.  See:  The Tuck Rule.  Also, Kyle!  Orton!  Kyle!  Orton! :showoff:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

The replacements aren't much worse then the regular refs so far.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess