The DNC KenyanCommieMooselimbDidn'tBuildIt MegaThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 03, 2012, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2012, 10:35:20 AM
Quote from: Barrister on September 06, 2012, 10:31:28 AM
Meh =- I said it was wrong to judge the GOP by the actions of a few individual delegates, and I'll say the same about the Democrats.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-august-29-2012/rnc-2012---the-road-to-jeb-bush-2016---the-republican-platform
At the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Samantha Bee learns that government is meant to protect the individual liberties of everyone lacking a uterus.

That was also funny.  See, I can laugh at people on my side.  You lefties apparently can't.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Gups on September 06, 2012, 10:39:23 AM
Just of the top, we know that black Americans (12% of the population) commit 50% of the murders, and 98% of them voted for Obama.

I suspect white murderers are less likely to get caught, so more likely to keep their vote.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

I, after a full nights sleep, can now give an opinion on whore pill girl:

Spellus can have her. I bet she nags during sex.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 06, 2012, 10:54:03 AM
I, after a full nights sleep, can now give an opinion on whore pill girl:

Spellus can have her. I bet she nags during sex.

And probably lectures you on reproductive & gender issues afterward, when she should be making you a sandwich :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on September 06, 2012, 10:48:54 AM
Meh =- I said it was wrong to judge the GOP by the actions of a few individual delegates, and I'll say the same about the Democrats.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-august-29-2012/rnc-2012---the-road-to-jeb-bush-2016---the-republican-platform
At the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Samantha Bee learns that government is meant to protect the individual liberties of everyone lacking a uterus.

That was also funny.  See, I can laugh at people on my side.  You lefties apparently can't.
Yes, you are a barrel of laughs.

derspiess

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on September 06, 2012, 10:55:35 AM
And probably lectures you on reproductive & gender issues afterward, when she should be making you a sandwich :angry:

Razgovory

I don't recall you doing a laughing during the Bush administration.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on September 06, 2012, 11:08:01 AM

Are you kidding me?  I did many laughings during Bush administration.  I've had his blooper reels saved as favorites on Youtube for years, right up there with Biden's.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 06, 2012, 11:08:01 AM

Doing a laughing? Did Guller hijack your account? :unsure:

Ed Anger

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

I only laugh at abortions.