The DNC KenyanCommieMooselimbDidn'tBuildIt MegaThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 03, 2012, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2012, 09:18:05 PM
:lol:

You knew I had to say something about whore pills in this thread.  Not sure how I managed to make it 11 pages without saying it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Queequeg

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 09:17:32 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on September 05, 2012, 09:05:49 PM
Sandra Fluke is incredibly cute. 

Yeah, if you like 'em manly.  I wonder what she'll do with that extra ten bucks in her pocket now that her whore pills will be paid for by someone else.
She's an educated, attractive, modern woman.  Only way you'd have a chance is if you pumped her full of enough flunitrazepam to cause permanent brain damage. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on September 05, 2012, 09:34:38 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 09:17:32 PM

Yeah, if you like 'em manly.  I wonder what she'll do with that extra ten bucks in her pocket now that her whore pills will be paid for by someone else.
She's an educated, attractive, modern woman.  Only way you'd have a chance is if you pumped her full of enough flunitrazepam to cause permanent brain damage. 

I gotta unfortunately agree with D that she does look a bit mannish. Hair is just terrible.

Besides being modern and educated doesn't really stop one for making poor choices when it comes to picking sexual partners.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 05, 2012, 09:37:12 PM
I gotta unfortunately agree with D that she does look a bit mannish. Hair is just terrible.

She did go to a Jesuit university, not USC, you know.

QuoteBesides being modern and educated doesn't really stop one for making poor choices when it comes to picking sexual partners.

Just ask Martinus.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2012, 09:38:36 PM
She did go to a Jesuit university, not USC, you know.

No excuse. A modern, educated woman should know better.

Also, my mother attended USC and she was still rocking a perm until the late 90s. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Viking

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 09:21:45 PM

Most speeches are released to the press ahead of time.  But I'm sure the urge to make fun of Fox News is too much to resist

Most speeches are released ahead of time to help the press, however, sometimes these speeches get changed and the implied contract is that the content of the speech is not discussed until after the speech itself. If the contents are discussed they are traditionally only implied e.g "President Obama is going to make a major statement about the hunt for Bin Laden"

Fox News is full of fail. The urge to make fun of them is usually too much to resist.

I found the text here

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/05/sandra-fluke-dnc-speech/

c'mon, I don't expect Castro like endurance, but I expect the speech to last longer than the introduction of the speaker. Having read the speech I don't agree with the criticism of her, she is framing the issue as she sees it. The comments from Fox News readers below (presumably their literate viewers) are disgusting.

I'm sorry but she does not meet the standard* for incredibly cute. You probably just like her 'cuz you think she puts out.

* by standard I don't mean "Internet Cute", I mean just the regular "I have beer goggles and I think you are cute" standard.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Queequeg

Clinton makes everyone else look like amateur hour. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

I'm telling you, if there were no term limits, he'd still be President.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Viking

Quote from: Razgovory on September 05, 2012, 09:58:44 PM

If FDR were a vampire he'd still be president.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 09:21:45 PM
Most speeches are released to the press ahead of time.  But I'm sure the urge to make fun of Fox News is too much to resist

Even so, they should wait until after the speech has been made to comment on it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Viking on September 05, 2012, 09:59:37 PM

I don't think he'd be able to connect with baby boomers.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Nope.  Eisenhower would have done him in.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

Quote from: Neil on September 05, 2012, 10:15:20 PM

Nope.  Eisenhower would have done him in.

Ike was a good soldier and knew how to follow orders.