The DNC KenyanCommieMooselimbDidn'tBuildIt MegaThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 03, 2012, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

That writer seems confused. I don't recall any Obama successes on reproductive rights, gay marriage or immigration.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2012, 10:57:15 AM
I can't believe GOPtards are running with the "you didn't build this" remark - to anyone who saw the speech, it's obvious what he meant (i.e. that roads, infrastructure etc. which helps businesses wasn't built by the business owners). Can't they really latch on to something remotely true?

Much like "if you're not with us, you're against us."  :lol:

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on September 03, 2012, 02:03:11 PM
That writer seems confused. I don't recall any Obama successes on reproductive rights, gay marriage or immigration.

I wanted to remark something but then remembered that you have joined the party which harbors people who would hang you for two separate reasons. :P

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on September 03, 2012, 02:03:11 PMThat writer seems confused. I don't recall any Obama successes on reproductive rights, gay marriage or immigration.

If you did, you wouldn't be you.

Ed Anger

I will give the DNC convention the same amount of attention that I gave the RNC convention. To be fair and all.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on September 03, 2012, 02:49:17 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 03, 2012, 02:03:11 PMThat writer seems confused. I don't recall any Obama successes on reproductive rights, gay marriage or immigration.

If you did, you wouldn't be you.

So can you list some?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 03, 2012, 02:56:44 PM
I will give the DNC convention the same amount of attention that I gave the RNC convention. To be fair and all.

I will only do that if they have George Clooney ad-libbing to a coffee table.

but on a more serious note...

Is Obamas timely release of information about his boozing habits an attempt to prove he isn't a muslim or an attempt to point out that mitt doesn't drink beer like true red blooded 'murricans?

Will either work and will home brewers decide who to vote for based on how much they like Obamas home brew recipe?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

Hairplug Joe's killer line at a Detroit rally:

"I'll tell you how we're better off now than we were four years ago:

OSAMA IS DEAD AND GENERAL MOTORS IS ALIVE!

OSAMA IS DEAD AND GENERAL MOTORS IS ALIVE!

OSAMA IS DEAD AND GENERAL MOTORS IS ALIVE!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on September 03, 2012, 11:08:57 AM
Obama has only worked in the public sector, and as thus highly suspectible of just not having a clue about the real world

Funny, you could say the same thing about the Private sector.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Shockingly, the statement that Tamas parroted is not even true.  Obama worked at law firms when he was in law school, and the university where he was a lecturer was private as well.

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on September 03, 2012, 05:56:35 PM
Obama has only worked in the public sector, and as thus highly suspectible of just not having a clue about the real world
Funny, you could say the same thing about the Private sector.
I don't think anybody says that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Queequeg

So you have a Presidential Candidate who believes that Magical Jews came over in an almond-shaped boat in 600 BCE and colonized Central America without leaving a trace and that a randomly chosen Utah octogenarian talks to God, and he's the one with a clue about the "real world" because he worked in the private sector 15 years ago?  Even if you ignore the Mormonism (which is stupid, cause it's  toxic) this is the man who said that Russia is our #1 geopolitical enemy and would outsource our Mid-East Policy to Avigdor Lieberman.  He doesn't have a rat's cunthair of a clue about the "real world".
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Who's our #1 geopolitical enemy, considering both power and ferocity?  Whether Russia is #1 is debatable, but it being in the top 2 isn't.

Queequeg

Quote from: DGuller on September 03, 2012, 09:42:55 PM
Who's our #1 geopolitical enemy, considering both power and ferocity?  Whether Russia is #1 is debatable, but it being in the top 2 isn't.
Russia can't police Kazan anymore.  I think Alaska is safe.  China and Russia aren't even remotely close.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."