News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mia love, hated by the liberals

Started by Siege, August 29, 2012, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on August 30, 2012, 07:51:51 AM
QuoteMia Love, the Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah enchanted the crowd during the Republican National Convention last night. For many, this speech was a strong affirmation for the America that brings hope to the world and offers the equality of opportunity lacking in the world.

Did she say how we bring hope for the world and offer the equality of opportunity?  She seems to be talking about immigration but we sorta limit those by a lottery system which I guess is equality in opportunity but a pretty arbitrary one.  And surely the opportunity to win a lottery is not something the USA alone offers.  Did she mean something else besides that?

As far as the 'waaaaaah!  The Democrats do not love us!' yeah well the pro-Republican media accuses Democrats of wanting to enslave everybody and destroy America.  Seems sorta weird for you get all butthurt they do not suck your cock in return Siegey.

Raz, Seedy and DGul had assured me that racists were only to be found in the Republican party.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on August 30, 2012, 08:27:30 AM
Raz, Seedy and DGul had assured me that racists were only to be found in the Republican party.

Yeah and I made fun of them in the other thread.  I cannot call out everybody in every post garbon :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on August 30, 2012, 08:30:19 AM

Yeah and I made fun of them in the other thread.  I cannot call out everybody in every post garbon :P

Try harder. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 30, 2012, 08:25:46 AM
Why the adoration? Its the same crap politicians have been vomiting up at speeches for the last fifty years.

I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to her until I heard some of the ugly stuff from the other side, as referenced by Siege.  And it would be nice to have a black Republican woman in congress.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on August 30, 2012, 07:51:51 AM
QuoteMia Love, the Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah enchanted the crowd during the Republican National Convention last night. For many, this speech was a strong affirmation for the America that brings hope to the world and offers the equality of opportunity lacking in the world.

Did she say how we bring hope for the world and offer the equality of opportunity?  She seems to be talking about immigration but we sorta limit those by a lottery system which I guess is equality in opportunity but a pretty arbitrary one.  And surely the opportunity to win a lottery is not something the USA alone offers.  Did she mean something else besides that?

As far as the 'waaaaaah!  The Democrats do not love us!' yeah well the pro-Republican media accuses Democrats of wanting to enslave everybody and destroy America.  Seems sorta weird for you get all butthurt they do not suck your cock in return Siegey.

Except I didn't. :mellow:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on August 30, 2012, 09:20:11 AM
I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to her

Because you are racist eh?  Seedy is right!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Ideologue on August 29, 2012, 11:29:48 PM
Mia Love?  I think I know that name.  Did she get DP'd?

Statistics say yes.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Brain on August 30, 2012, 12:20:47 PM

Statistics say yes.

This would have been the appropriate time for you to say "ouch"

The Minsky Moment

Who the hell moved Saratoga Springs to Utah??  I thought Mormons weren't supposed to gamble.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Siege

I'm really tired that anybody that dares critizise The Presidente gets accussed of racism.

Is America becoming a banana republic?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Where the fuck is Raz?
I'm tryiingt to find his previous post to quote him and I can't.

Ok Raz, let me finish my light beer and I counter offer your bet with a bigger bang.

Siege

By the way, I'm drinking all the Mogen Daavid concord wine that my wife left in the freezer.
She love that wine for cooking.
I took her back to her parents home in Miami with the baby.
She will stay there for the duration of my deployment.
In 7 days I shall be in Afghanistan.

I'm the happiest mothefucker in the wold.
I got a beautiful baby boy, who looks just like me, and I am certain inherited all my superpowers, and I have a beautiful wife who is quickly getting back in shape, and I am about to deploy to Afghanistan to feed more muslims to my pets while wearing a beautiful American flag on my shoulder.

Ideologue

Quote from: The Brain on August 30, 2012, 12:20:47 PM

Statistics say yes.

Really?  I want to read that study.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jaron

Just like Mitt, Republicans don't pay much attention to their animals. :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Siege on August 30, 2012, 07:54:02 PM
By the way, I'm drinking all the Mogen Daavid concord wine that my wife left in the freezer.
She love that wine for cooking.
I took her back to her parents home in Miami with the baby.
She will stay there for the duration of my deployment.
In 7 days I shall be in Afghanistan.

I'm the happiest mothefucker in the wold.
I got a beautiful baby boy, who looks just like me, and I am certain inherited all my superpowers, and I have a beautiful wife who is quickly getting back in shape, and I am about to deploy to Afghanistan to feed more muslims to my pets while wearing a beautiful American flag on my shoulder.

Your wife is getting back in shape just in time for you to go on another tour? :hmm:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers