News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mia love, hated by the liberals

Started by Siege, August 29, 2012, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Mia Love, the mayor of something springs, from Utah, gave the BEST speech of the Republican Nationale Convention, and was completely ignore by the liberal media (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc, etc......etc.).
Then she was trashed by the liberals, who are the real hatemongers I see around.

Here the speech:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfop5TeDnZo

Here is the follow up deal:  http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981596693

Mia Love Speech at the RNC Followed by the Inevitable Haters

Mia Love, the Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah enchanted the crowd during the Republican National Convention last night. For many, this speech was a strong affirmation for the America that brings hope to the world and offers the equality of opportunity lacking in the world.

Love explained, "My parents immigrated to this country with $10 in their pockets and the hope that the America they heard about really did exist." She also reaffirmed, "The America I know is grounded in the determination found in patriots and pioneers!" The inspiring speech had some choice words for the president, as well. She said, "Mr. President I am here to tell you the American people are awake and we are not buying what you are selling in 2012."
After her speech, Google searches went through the roof, and the internet was abuzz of the new shining star. Despite all this, the National Review reported that The NBC News page for "Tuesday Night's RNC Speeches" does not include Love. The list of speeches also excludes Artur Davis, African American republican, who switched parties after being a vocal Obama supporter in 2008.

These speeches were also not aired by MSNBC. Why is the mainstream media ignoring the African American Republican speeches; most likely because they do not fit in the ongoing and entirely false narrative that black conservatives do not exist.

This misperception is perpetuated in an article in Time, sickeningly titled, "The RNC's Diversity Pageant," where the author says, "On the first night of the Republican convention, a mostly white, aging party did its best to avoid looking like it," after speaking of Love's performance.

As could be expected, the haters came out, too. For example, Mia's Wikipedia page had some revisions, since deleted. TheBlaze reports "a number of screen shots indicate that Love was called a 'dirty, worthless wh*re who sold her soul in the name of big business,' and a 'house ni**er.'" Several other revisions took place, and one is captured in a screenshot here:
Tuesday night after rising GOP star Mia Love brought down the house with her inspiring convention speech, the stomach-turning Left labeled the black conservative a "token" and an "Aunt Tom."

Meanwhile, revoltingly racist, woman-hating Wikipedia vandals were hard at work updating her entry with disgusting slurs like "House Nigger" and "dirty, worthless whore." The page called her a "total sell-out to the Right Wing Hate machine and the greedy bigots who control the GOP."

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Queequeg

Sorry Siege.   Unlike some of the posters here, I think your problems are deep enough that I don't think an online argument can make any difference. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

And he never took me up on my best.  The pussy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 29, 2012, 08:49:55 PM
I'll bet you 6 quatloos.

I offered up 50 bucks for Siege to put up or shut up.  There is no reason for you to put up or shut up.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on August 29, 2012, 08:50:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 29, 2012, 08:49:55 PM
I'll bet you 6 quatloos.

I offered up 50 bucks for Siege to put up or shut up.  There is no reason for you to put up or shut up.
In regards to what?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Ideologue

Mia Love?  I think I know that name.  Did she get DP'd?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on August 29, 2012, 08:31:25 PM
most likely because they do not fit in the ongoing and entirely false narrative that black conservatives do not exist.

They don't, closest they get is contrarian homos who haven't forgiven Obama for beating Hilary.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Viking

I put Ludmya Bordeaux into the mormon name generator and did not get Mia Love, I'm confused.

I'm also confused how they made Susan B. Anthony into a pro-life'er.

Was she in the Louis Theroux documentary on mormonism? I remember a well spoken hatian mormon woman interested in politcs in that.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grey Fox

That's right. The Liberal media is the only thing working towards saving America.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

QuoteMia Love, the Mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah enchanted the crowd during the Republican National Convention last night. For many, this speech was a strong affirmation for the America that brings hope to the world and offers the equality of opportunity lacking in the world.

Did she say how we bring hope for the world and offer the equality of opportunity?  She seems to be talking about immigration but we sorta limit those by a lottery system which I guess is equality in opportunity but a pretty arbitrary one.  And surely the opportunity to win a lottery is not something the USA alone offers.  Did she mean something else besides that?

As far as the 'waaaaaah!  The Democrats do not love us!' yeah well the pro-Republican media accuses Democrats of wanting to enslave everybody and destroy America.  Seems sorta weird for you get all butthurt they do not suck your cock in return Siegey.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Why the adoration? Its the same crap politicians have been vomiting up at speeches for the last fifty years.
PDH!