American Academy of Pediatrics: Benefits of Circumcision Outweigh Risks

Started by jimmy olsen, August 28, 2012, 12:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

Quote from: Neil on August 28, 2012, 12:20:57 PM
Do you feel that his background in traditionalist cults might have some effect on him in this regard?
Yes, it has enlightened me to the dangers of using tradition as a reason. Enlightenment is often painful, I understand if not everyone wants to experience it.

garbon

Quote from: Maximus on August 28, 2012, 12:26:28 PM
Do you feel that his background in traditionalist cults might have some effect on him in this regard?
Yes, it has enlightened me to the dangers of using tradition as a reason. Enlightenment is often painful, I understand if not everyone wants to experience it.

But what about what I said to that point?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

Quote from: Barrister on August 28, 2012, 12:00:40 PM
I did it to annoy the Germans.   :cool:
I think Syt and I are the only two Germans that even know about it and we don't care.  :secret:

Maximus

Please note that statement was not entirely serious. Valmy,  :lol: I love it.

Neil

I think you might be too close to the problem.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Zanza on August 28, 2012, 12:30:15 PM
Quote from: Barrister on August 28, 2012, 12:00:40 PM
I did it to annoy the Germans.   :cool:
I think Syt and I are the only two Germans that even know about it and we don't care.  :secret:

Don't try and deny it.  It infuriates you to know end, knowing that my sons's penises are free and unobstructed.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Zanza

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

I rarely do that when speaking or writing English. I am just not sure whether "no" in Yukonish is written "know".

merithyn

I feel it is the entire basis for his opinion in this regard. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Barrister

Quote from: Zanza on August 28, 2012, 12:47:10 PM
I rarely do that when speaking or writing English. I am just not sure whether "no" in Yukonish is written "know".

We prefer to call it Yukonese. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

merithyn

:mad:

Take it back!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on August 28, 2012, 12:12:55 PM
I am seriously telling you that consistently feeding your child bananas and apples, rather than candy bars and ice cream, is far more important to a child than the presence or absence of a foreskin.   :)

There is an important distinction there BB.  You may be the worst possible parent (for the purposes of this argument only of course  :) ) who feeds their child crap food, sends them to a crap school and provides a crap role model.  But when your child becomes old enough to realize you are full of crap they have a choice to do things differently.  Not so with missing body part.

merithyn