News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Funny thing I observed about my female friends

Started by Martinus, August 24, 2012, 05:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

So I've been to a party at one of my female friend's house. Apparently all my female friends (not just the ones who were there, also e.g. Brazen) are intelligent women in their late 30s or 40s, almost always divorced, and in each case having younger and hot guys (to whom they are not married) as their life partners.

Feminism has made it to Poland. :cool:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Relaxation of gender roles by itself is not enough.  You need income inequality too.  :ccr

szmik

Quote from: The Brain on August 24, 2012, 05:54:27 AM
Hope Nazism gets a second shot.

Well, Nazis made us heroes, Soviets made us shit. So after 50 years of occupation Poles are more shit than anything else. And it gets worse with new generation, EU being SU 2.0, but light, glamorous and quite discreet.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Brazen

Maybe we're just idiots who chose poorly in the first place and only younger, dumber guys with few expectations will put up with us as all the men our age use their wealth to attract bimbos.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: szmik on August 24, 2012, 06:01:53 AM

Well, Nazis made us heroes, Soviets made us shit. So after 50 years of occupation Poles are more shit than anything else. And it gets worse with new generation, EU being SU 2.0, but light, glamorous and quite discreet.
O'RLY? :yeahright:

Tell us more.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

And why is this relevant enough to warrant a new thread?

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 24, 2012, 05:59:51 AM
Relaxation of gender roles by itself is not enough.  You need income inequality too.  :ccr

I thought that was a given.

The chicks at the party were mainly rich lawyers. The guys were, in that order, a junior consultant, an IT technician and an unemployed artist. :P

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 24, 2012, 06:18:46 AM
O'RLY? :yeahright:

Tell us more.

China is a smoke screen, the EU is the real evil empire lurking in the wings. :yes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Gups

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2012, 06:24:59 AM

He now has to attention whore by association.

HVC

"I don't hate breeders. some of my best freinds are women... but only after the age that they can breed. damn dirty breeders"

:P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

At least it is something different.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Well, Nazis made us heroes, Soviets made us shit. So after 50 years of occupation Poles are more shit than anything else. And it gets worse with new generation, EU being Soviet Union 2.0, but light, glamorous and quite discreet.

Whoa, I never thought of it that way. Brilliant.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Drakken

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2012, 06:32:47 AM
The chicks at the party were mainly rich lawyers. The guys were, in that order, a junior consultant, an IT technician and an unemployed artist. :P

Brazen has a point. Either there simply aren't richer, single older men laying available about and thus they must "settle for" the Cougar-lovers, or maybe, MAYBE, they like these guys for other reasons (say personality, being funny, being a genuinely good guy and partner) since the whole provider issue is now moot: they aren't expect to provide, they are expected to make them happy, give them emotional support, and make the relationship fullfilling.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive