And we're back!

Main Menu

Funny thing I observed about my female friends

Started by Martinus, August 24, 2012, 05:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Drakken on August 24, 2012, 07:56:39 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2012, 06:32:47 AM
The chicks at the party were mainly rich lawyers. The guys were, in that order, a junior consultant, an IT technician and an unemployed artist. :P

Brazen has a point. Either there simply aren't richer, single older men laying available about and thus they must "settle for" the Cougar-lovers, or maybe, MAYBE, they like these guys for other reasons (say personality, being funny, being a genuinely good guy and partner) since the whole provider issue is now moot: they aren't expect to provide, they are expected to make them happy, give them emotional support, and make the relationship fullfilling.

Oh please, you DIDNT get what The Brazen Beast said.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Viking

Quote from: Brazen on August 24, 2012, 06:02:37 AM
Maybe we're just idiots who chose poorly in the first place and only younger, dumber guys with few expectations will put up with us as all the men our age use their wealth to attract bimbos.

The hypothesis is that "B" women who get a chance at an "A" man take it (leaving him surprised how he ended up at the altar), same for the "C" women taking their chance with "B" men. The "A" women always wait for something better and seek the "A+" guy when they already have the "A". "A+" guys are one in a million and by the time the "A"s start hearing the ticking of the maternal clock the only guys available are the "C"s.

Science is still trying to develop a protocol for testing this hypothesis. But we have lots of invective anecdotes from women blaming us for this state of affairs.

This hypothesis makes intuitive sense to me. In my first trip to a strip club the fat ugly one jumped on me and told me that I was going to pay her for a lap dance. I was shocked into acquiescing. Yes I was a noob on my first trip to a strip club.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Siege

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Viking on August 24, 2012, 08:26:46 AM
The hypothesis is that "B" women who get a chance at an "A" man take it (leaving him surprised how he ended up at the altar), same for the "C" women taking their chance with "B" men. The "A" women always wait for something better and seek the "A+" guy when they already have the "A". "A+" guys are one in a million and by the time the "A"s start hearing the ticking of the maternal clock the only guys available are the "C"s.

Not really. There are younger A's and divorced A's.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 24, 2012, 08:33:32 AM

Younger A's are martinus' cougars and divorced A's are now B's if they have kids and pay alimony.

I'm not saying this is how it is, I'm just saying this explains many of the facts and is contradicted by few.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ideologue

What the fuck is an A?  Is this some metric Euro shit?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

Quote from: Ideologue on August 24, 2012, 11:52:51 AM

Using the A, B and C of the british class system leaves me with much less typing that the whole 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1 traditional bit.

Martinus

Quote from: Viking on August 24, 2012, 08:39:24 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 24, 2012, 08:33:32 AM

Younger A's are martinus' cougars and divorced A's are now B's if they have kids and pay alimony.

Are you talking about men or women?  :huh:

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on August 24, 2012, 11:52:51 AM

That's why you're a Delta and happy to be a Delta.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2012, 12:31:55 PMThat's why you're a Delta and happy to be a Delta.

That whole grading scheme is garbage.

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on August 24, 2012, 12:33:20 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2012, 12:31:55 PMThat's why you're a Delta and happy to be a Delta.

That whole grading scheme is garbage.

Oh I agree. I just wanted to poke fun at Ide. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

That sounds horrid to me but if that is what they wanted good on those ladies I guess.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Legbiter

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2012, 06:32:47 AM
The chicks at the party were mainly rich lawyers. The guys were, in that order, a junior consultant, an IT technician and an unemployed artist. :P

Lawyer chicks.  :yuk:

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon