News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Do you tweet?

Started by Martinus, August 20, 2012, 08:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

sbr

I follow a lot of people and read it daily but I rarely tweeted myself.

Sheilbh

I don't tweet much myself, but I love it. By far and away the best social media thing around.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

I never created a Tweet account because I never came up with a cool enough name.

garbon

Yes but rarely tweet myself.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Yes well, I follow people. Mostly NHL related stuff.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

For business purposes, yes.

I hate social media however.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Brazen

I had an account I didn't use much until the London riots when it turned out to be the best source of (mis) information on what was happening on my doorstep. Now I find it invaluable for a number of instant-response functions, such as when Paralympics tickets were released for sale and sold out within seconds, a Twitter alert helped me secure some. I run the Twitter account for my publication too.

MadImmortalMan

My twitter account is essentially a news feed. I have never tweeted anything. Not even once. I have four or five followers though.  :hmm:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

MadBurgerMaker

Zanza

The Larch

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 20, 2012, 10:54:53 AM
My twitter account is essentially a news feed. I have never tweeted anything. Not even once. I have four or five followers though.  :hmm:

Ditto, although I might try to use it to harass the Community actors for passes for their shooting while I'm in LA next month. :p

Queequeg

ThatchEffendi.  I almost exclusively use it for news. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!