Negroidal Grocery Bagger Against the Vedas

Started by Jacob, August 15, 2012, 11:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Also dude messed up his Hinduism. The gocery bagger would definetly belong to the Shudra caste and thus be adequate to touch his groceries.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 09:53:26 AM
Quote from: Malthus on August 16, 2012, 09:30:01 AM
Garbon World? Is that sort of like Disney World, but with more snark?  :D

No, it is nothing like an amusement park.

It's an un-amusement park.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Ok, now I've read the article. I think there's some justification to the suit, racism is no excuse to hold somebody against their will.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

That's the only sticking point I think. The owner has every right to deny the guy business or keep him off the property for any reason he wants. Can't lock him in though.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

merithyn

From the comments section of that article:

QuoteJust for the record, there is nothing in our religion or anything even tangentially related to it that would prevent someone from having their grocery bagged by a black man. First of all, caste and discrimination is not a part of the Vedas or a requirement of our religion. Secondly, even the most caste-conscious Hindu from the most bass-ackwards part of India most likely buys his groceries from someone of a different caste. And for caste-conscious Hindus, non-Hindus of ANY race are equally low on the caste totem pole, meaning this white supremacist idiot is just as polluted as the poor guy bagging his groceries.

It is bad enough that these Nazi idiots stole our symbol, and now their inbred ideological descendants are trying to hijack our religion. We should sue this guy.

So, yeah, the racist is a moron. Shocking. Also, I'm glad the store owner responded the way that he did. Gives me hope that there are more Texans out there like Valmy. :hug:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 16, 2012, 03:31:36 PM
That's the only sticking point I think. The owner has every right to deny the guy business or keep him off the property for any reason he wants. Can't lock him in though.

The owner claims that it was closing time and the doors were locked to prevent others from coming in, not to prevent said racist from leaving.

No, I don't buy it, but I could see a judge giving it a pass under the circumstances.

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on August 16, 2012, 03:40:02 PM
So, yeah, the racist is a moron. Shocking. Also, I'm glad the store owner responded the way that he did. Gives me hope that there are more Texans out there like Valmy. :hug:

Have you ever been to Texas?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on August 16, 2012, 03:49:34 PM
Quote from: merithyn on August 16, 2012, 03:40:02 PM

Have you ever been to Texas?

Several times. I have family down there. :)