Negroidal Grocery Bagger Against the Vedas

Started by Jacob, August 15, 2012, 11:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Is racism a common part of Hinduism/Vedism? :huh:

Also, the line:
QuoteI can't have someone negroidal touch my food.
made me chuckle.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

Huh.  Except for that little divot, his face seems to just extend around and below his chin. 

Not as thumby as this guy:

But getting there.

Martinus

This is perfect. I hope stuff like that just forces us to dismantle the whole license religious people have to be dicks and get away with stuff noone else could.

It's pretty simple:
- don't discriminate against blacks
- don't discriminate against women
- don't discriminate against gays
- take off the goddamn shit on your head when trying to board a plane or having a ID photo taken
- don't carry a knife with you in places where weapons are not allowed
- don't cut your children's body parts off
- don't kill animals in a cruel manner that is against government slaughter rules
- learn to live in a civilized society you superstitious cretins.

starbright

I think that is the owner of the store, not the racist.  :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: starbright on August 16, 2012, 01:02:03 AM
I think that is the owner of the store, not the racist.  :lol:

Yes, he is the owner. I thought Jake called him a winner because for a white Southern guy to watch and smile smugly while a Hindu-on-negro racism drama unfolds must be a win-win. :D

Edit: And yes I realize the "Hindu" guy is likely to be white too (although many Indian people call themselves white too so that could be that), but it would be funnier if he wasn't.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 16, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
Huh.  Except for that little divot, his face seems to just extend around and below his chin. 

Not as thumby as this guy:

But getting there.
Sweet Jesus! :blink:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Lucidor

Did the store owner lock the Hindu in the store overnight?  :huh:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on August 15, 2012, 11:59:50 PM
Is racism a common part of Hinduism/Vedism? :huh:

I read somewhere that the caste system is an elaboration and institutionalization of the racial distinction between Aryan conquerors and their Dravidian subjects.

Neil

I read somewhere that Martinus is stupid, and his antics are eventually going to get gays put in camps.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

I'm a little confused. When I looked up congoid, the theory that describes it doesn't seem to have mention of negroids.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 08:32:31 AM
I'm a little confused. When I looked up congoid, the theory that describes it doesn't seem to have mention of negroids.

It's against my creed to allow negroidal postings to sully this board. Sorry.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Thankfully you have no power here and toleration of religions is not a requisite to enter. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 08:36:50 AM
Thankfully you have no power here and toleration of religions is not a requisite to enter. :P

Help, I'm being oppressed!  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius