Negroidal Grocery Bagger Against the Vedas

Started by Jacob, August 15, 2012, 11:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 16, 2012, 08:50:51 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 08:36:50 AM
Thankfully you have no power here and toleration of religions is not a requisite to enter. :P

Help, I'm being oppressed!  :(

Welcome to my world. :contract:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 16, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
Huh.  Except for that little divot, his face seems to just extend around and below his chin. 

Not as thumby as this guy:

But getting there.

Thumbman!!!  I laughed for days when I discovered that meme.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 09:00:58 AM
Thankfully you have no power here and toleration of religions is not a requisite to enter. :P

Garbon World? Is that sort of like Disney World, but with more snark?  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on August 16, 2012, 09:28:46 AM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 16, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
Huh.  Except for that little divot, his face seems to just extend around and below his chin. 

Not as thumby as this guy:

But getting there.

Thumbman!!!  I laughed for days when I discovered that meme.

I'll just bet someone has photoshopped that face emerging from his fly.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on August 16, 2012, 09:30:01 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 09:00:58 AM

That and Minnie the Mouse cuts your face.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 16, 2012, 09:30:01 AM

No, it is nothing like an amusement park.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on August 16, 2012, 12:51:49 AM
- don't cut your children's body parts off

:nelson:  Too late!  Though I did just because I hate Germans not for religious reasons.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on August 16, 2012, 09:56:57 AM

:nelson:  Too late!  Though I did just because I hate Germans not for religious reasons.

:hug: Me too!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

I'm thinking about trying for another boy, just so I can do that & piss off the Germans.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on August 16, 2012, 10:15:44 AM

I'm thinking about trying for another boy, just so I can do that & piss off the Germans.

That sounds eminently sensible to me.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Drakken

dps

Quote from: Martinus on August 16, 2012, 01:05:26 AM
Quote from: starbright on August 16, 2012, 01:02:03 AM
I think that is the owner of the store, not the racist.  :lol:

Yes, he is the owner. I thought Jake called him a winner because for a white Southern guy to watch and smile smugly while a Hindu-on-negro racism drama unfolds must be a win-win. :D

You and Jacob do realize that the fat white guy didn't "watch and smile smugly".  He stood up for his black employee and threw the racist jerk out of his store.  And he's the one being sued.

garbon

Legbiter

Quote from: garbon on August 16, 2012, 11:34:00 AM
Yeah this is the racist.

His skull is not a Hallstatt type.  :hmm: Too much Cro Magnid admixture. Would not hire.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

derspiess

I thought I was confused by the article, but not nearly as confused as most of you jokers are.