Summer
6 (17.1%)
Autumn
22 (62.9%)
Winter
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Scipio

Autumn?  Fuck that.  It's fall.  When the ladies at Ole Miss wear flattering wrap-around skirts and damn LSU to hell, then knock back red solo cups filled with Seven and Seven.  Good times.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Fucking summer bullshit.

Fall.  Hurry up and die, leaves.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Scipio on August 15, 2012, 05:47:12 PM
Autumn?  Fuck that.  It's fall.  When the ladies at Ole Miss wear flattering wrap-around skirts and damn LSU to hell, then knock back red solo cups filled with Seven and Seven.  Good times.

This reminds me to check the Poon of the SEC blog regularly now.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on August 15, 2012, 04:59:51 PM
So summer.

You'd feel different if you had to deal with the proper definition of "summer", and not that "summer = cap melt runoff" Canuck definition.

katmai

Fall means football and futbol. The world series, the state fair and moolah for me, October and free money from the state. And still getting 16 hours of daylight so can enjoy the outdoors.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

summer (best)
spring
fall
winter (worst)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

It might just be Autumn. There is a certain feeling about it. I remember the dark (yet still reasonably decent weathered) nights when I were a boy playing Baldurs Gate and the like....

Though Spring is good too. Means summer and holidays are approaching.
██████
██████
██████

Sophie Scholl

Fall with Winter a somewhat distant second.  I hate heat and humidity, and Spring is generally shitty weather where I live.  Football, baseball playoffs, Halloween, cool nights, warm days, Oktoberfest beers, and much more.  Fall is just plain awesome.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on August 15, 2012, 08:40:26 PM
I remember the dark (yet still reasonably decent weathered) nights when I were a boy playing Baldurs Gate and the like....

Not trying to pick, but if you are inside playing Baldurs Gate, why doesn't it matter the temp in the outside world? :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on August 15, 2012, 08:22:38 PM
Fall means football and futbol. The world series, the state fair and moolah for me, October and free money from the state. And still getting 16 hours of daylight so can enjoy the outdoors.

:yeahright:

You're not getting 16 hours of sunlight in September and October.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Fall.  There is just an indescribably joy when the temperatures start to dip below 90F/32C after months and months of being baked alive.  But granted that is like mid-October or so.

Also in work the hectic end of the University Fiscal Year has passed me by and in school everything feels new and fresh again.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

I like the first season the most.

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 15, 2012, 08:25:45 PM
summer (best)
spring
fall
winter (worst)

If you love summer so much move here. It is the best 9 months of the year.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Brazen

Another vote for autumn. Reliable, pleasant weather, days of a sensible length and my birthday.