News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFBBL 2009

Started by katmai, March 12, 2009, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Okay after being harassed by bunch of irate New Yawkers i've setup the new season for fantasy baseball.
If you were a manager last year then you should be getting an e-mail at address you gave me last year.

if interested in joining league post in this thread and let me know.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Baseball is terrible.  :(
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

How does this one work? Draft? How many picks per team?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadBurgerMaker

Joined.  Hey new smileys.  8)

Benedict Arnold

Irate New Yorkers?  Unpossible!

jimmy olsen

Too much work. I respectfully decline.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

fhdz

ChicksDigYoungNixon are ready for another glorious season. :)
and the horse you rode in on

PDH

Quote from: fahdiz on March 13, 2009, 12:03:57 PM
ChicksDigYoungNixon are ready for another glorious season. :)
If you use that nick I get 50% of the credit for any win.  You still can claim the fruits of all the defeats though.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

fhdz

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2009, 12:12:13 PM
If you use that nick I get 50% of the credit for any win.  You still can claim the fruits of all the defeats though.

I thought Camper came up with Chicks Dig Young Nixon.
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

I'll pass again this year. I've grown to loathe fantasy sports, and it has lost its allure when Craig Biggio retired.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: fahdiz on March 13, 2009, 12:45:30 PM
I thought Camper came up with Chicks Dig Young Nixon.
I am sure it was me after seeing the pics in that one place that is gone.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

frunk

katmai

Quote from: frunk on March 13, 2009, 05:24:35 PM
Sign me up.

will do.

and syt we hold a live draft which usually we get 50% attendence as yahoo lets folks make a custom draft list which if absent you auto draft will try to go off.

the postions and stats are
Roster Positions:   C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories:   R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB

Syt

Quote from: katmai on March 13, 2009, 05:35:12 PM
Quote from: frunk on March 13, 2009, 05:24:35 PM
Sign me up.

will do.

and syt we hold a live draft which usually we get 50% attendence as yahoo lets folks make a custom draft list which if absent you auto draft will try to go off.

the postions and stats are
Roster Positions:   C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories:   R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB

Thanks, but I guess I'll abstain and play OOTP instead. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Quote from: Syt on March 14, 2009, 02:18:02 AM

Thanks, but I guess I'll abstain and play OOTP instead. :)

what version are you playing and how you liking it?

I haven't picked up an OOTP since they flirted that short time with SIgames.