And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops 2012

Started by PDH, August 10, 2012, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: katmai on February 02, 2013, 11:58:06 PM
Quote from: sbr on January 21, 2013, 12:44:52 AM
Apparently the Oregon Ducks are pretty good at basketball too.

Who would have thought?

Neither Stanford or Cal got the memo.

Knew could rely on no class from a Huskies fan.

katmai

Quote from: sbr on February 04, 2013, 01:15:10 AM
Quote from: katmai on February 02, 2013, 11:58:06 PM
Quote from: sbr on January 21, 2013, 12:44:52 AM
Apparently the Oregon Ducks are pretty good at basketball too.

Who would have thought?

Neither Stanford or Cal got the memo.

Knew could rely on no class from a Huskies fan.

:yeah:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Arizona is back where they belong at first in the conference.

The freshman have been disappointing this year, although Tarc seems to be coming along.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

You guys clawed out a win in Seattle. Then Saturday they put on track meet with ASU.
I still can't figure out the Huskies team this year.

Admiral Yi

Hoyas look very much like a one or two and done team this year, but gotta love the win over the top ranked team in the country.  :)

derspiess

I heard an announcer at the end of a Big12 game Saturday use the term "line of delineation"  :huh:

And I'm looking forward to WVU's tard fight tonight against Texas.  Winner gets to even up its record at 11-11 and start building its resume for an NIT berth :bleeding:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 04, 2013, 11:44:22 AM
I heard an announcer at the end of a Big12 game Saturday use the term "line of delineation"  :huh:

And I'm looking forward to WVU's tard fight tonight against Texas.  Winner gets to even up its record at 11-11 and start building its resume for an NIT berth :bleeding:

:lol:

A rivalry is born.  This season cannot end fast enough as far as I am concerned.  Talk about a total humiliation of UT's once proud program.  The only nice thing is since TCU has joined the league Texas can count on one more victory.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Admiral Yi

Just saw on ESPN that Joe Linardi has UK in his first four out.  WTF happened to UK this year?  :wacko:

It would be fun to dig up that article Timmy linked last year about Calipari's unbeatable, indestructible one-and-done recruiting model.

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 16, 2013, 04:59:44 PM
Just saw on ESPN that Joe Linardi has UK in his first four out.  WTF happened to UK this year?  :wacko:

It would be fun to dig up that article Timmy linked last year about Calipari's unbeatable, indestructible one-and-done recruiting model.

The new recruits haven't been as good as advertised beyond the one who they just lost to ACL tear.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh god. The Horns are pretty goddamn bad this year. Yikes.

CountDeMoney

Maryland got their traditional "maybe-there's-hope-yet-but-not-really" upset of the year.

Admiral Yi

Joe Linardi has the four #1's as Kansas, Gonzaga, Indiana, and Georgetown.

:hmm:  Don't really get it.  Georgetown is ranked 7, Duke is 3 and won tonight, but he has GU in instead of Duke.

Berkut

Arizona is tanking in a spectacular manner.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 17, 2013, 01:57:38 AM
Oh god. The Horns are pretty goddamn bad this year. Yikes.

College basketball generally sucks this year :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall