News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops 2012

Started by PDH, August 10, 2012, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

:o

I had them making the Sweet 16 in every bracket, the Elite 8 in most and several Final 4s!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

fhdz

In my one bracket, like normal people make, I should probably just lay down in a shallow grave now.
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Tim's wall is covered in brackets. And brackets within alt history maps. And on the shelves? Jars of his urine.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

They let you make 10 brackets on ESPN, why not use them?

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

See? The coach with the supermodel wife wins, it is an NCAA fact.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

I blame Yi for the Hoya collapse.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

derspiess

That's okay to do it, Tim. Just don't brag when one bracket happens to do well.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

fhdz

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 22, 2013, 08:13:54 PM
They let you make 10 brackets on ESPN, why not use them?

1) I'm not on ESPN's fantasy site.
2) Making 10 brackets just means you lack the courage of your convictions.

fhdz

Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2013, 08:19:07 PM
That's okay to do it, Tim. Just don't brag when one bracket happens to do well.

HAY GUYS I FIRED THIS SHOTGUN AND 1 PELLET HIT THE TARGET GUYS

PDH

Guys, Tim can't help being a retard...

...so pile on and give him shit.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

jimmy olsen

There are 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 different possible brackets.

12 brackets vs 1 is not a meaningful difference. I could make 12 million and it would still be just a drop in the ocean.

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Dude, will you just die off already and stop destroying this thread?  Fuck.

fhdz

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 22, 2013, 08:26:01 PM
There are 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 different possible brackets.

12 brackets vs 1 is not a meaningful difference. I could make 12 million and it would still be just a drop in the ocean.

You could also make one, and not be a dipshit.

Admiral Yi