News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Europa Universalis IV announced

Started by Octavian, August 10, 2012, 10:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Liep

It has gotten better after I updated the drivers. Only now I'm disappointed that Spain accepted peace with England for 3 provinces in Britain and not Englands basque provinces bordering Spain.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Fireblade

I think some of the events are bugged. As France, I got that event called "Trade Monopoly Formed" which gave me a choice between like +15% trade efficiency and a pittance of diplomatic points OR 3000 gold.

King Charles VII the Nigga Rich.

garbon

I don't think I should have started off my first game as England. I spent about 20 years doing terribly.

Also, I don't quite get the War of Roses sequence. Richard of York was killing it and captured a bunch of my provinces but then suddenly all his units and controlled provinces disappeared.  I was guessing he died but I got no notification that such was the case.  Cool though was that War of Roses continued with a Howard candidate.

Anyway, off to try something easier. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

I think my next game will be: Serbia.

My goal: REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .i shit from the highest chimney to your mouth .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

BTW, france going defensive... +25 defensiveness for Vauban, +33 for max defensive, +25 for lucky and +25 for fortdefender guy. Yes, so every fort has +108 defensiveness. Thats basically half a March in every area.

Though, what is truly starting to piss me off france's artillery park which it uses as a hunter killer stack. I'm sorry but you should not be winning battles with 2/3 artillery in the 1540s.

I see there needs to be a teensy bit balancing... plus turning off lucky nations (or at least modding it)...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Fireblade on August 13, 2013, 08:11:18 PM

My goal: REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .i shit from the highest chimney to your mouth .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

I love you.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Fireblade

dps

Quote from: Viking on August 13, 2013, 08:21:14 PM
BTW, france going defensive... +25 defensiveness for Vauban, +33 for max defensive, +25 for lucky and +25 for fortdefender guy. Yes, so every fort has +108 defensiveness. Thats basically half a March in every area.

Though, what is truly starting to piss me off france's artillery park which it uses as a hunter killer stack. I'm sorry but you should not be winning battles with 2/3 artillery in the 1540s.

I see there needs to be a teensy bit balancing... plus turning off lucky nations (or at least modding it)...

IIRC EUIII had the option to turn off lucky nations either right out of the box, or it was added in one of the very early patches.  Odd that it wouldn't be included in EUIV.

Queequeg

Quote from: Fireblade on August 13, 2013, 08:11:18 PM

:lmfao:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

DGuller

Coalitions?  Fucking bullshit.  :rolleyes:

garbon

Quote from: dps on August 13, 2013, 09:39:15 PM
IIRC EUIII had the option to turn off lucky nations either right out of the box, or it was added in one of the very early patches.  Odd that it wouldn't be included in EUIV.

I don't think that's what he meant (as far as one isn't able to) as turning off lucky nations is an option.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Wow, the level of revolt is currently insane. As England it spiralled out of control for me, even without the War of the Rose.

As soon as your manpower is depleted and you come even close to your WE maximum you better spew those MPs to lower it fast, son.

garbon

Quote from: Drakken on August 13, 2013, 11:33:12 PM
Wow, the level of revolt is currently insane. As England it spiralled out of control for me, even without the War of the Rose.

As soon as your manpower is depleted and you come even close to your WE maximum you better spew those MPs to lower it fast, son.

Indeed.